[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

life and mana leech provided by cwdt warlord mark, proj fast enough with right part of tree and 20Q incinerate. and theres red slot >_<
well, another question :D
i've place now in catalyst, and idk what to place inside - ele weakness or shocking arc totem :)
i think totem would be better, warlord mark gives me leech :)
Spoiler

dat CWDT in arm shield, should be in :D
Finally reached lvl 64 and was able to equip Alpha's Howl yay!

I am actually able to run Discipline, together with Clarity, HoT and HoI. I lost about 200 mana at my current setup which is garbage anyway, but gained around 100 extra mana regen!

Keep in mind I haven't used Reduced Mana on one of the Heralds and I don't have any Energy Shield on my Shield (which I plan to acquire soon)... not to mention no ES on boots and low ES on gloves-belt.

Even with the junk items my available Mana is currently 878 with mana regen at 430.

Thus, my theory is that with more ES on gear + Reduced Mana on Herald = I could run a Purity Aura inside Alpha's while still keeping a big mana pool with extra regen, same offense and more resists.

We'll see if that works out. Another goal is to find a shield with +2 to gem level and use a Herald inside that :)
Last edited by LuxDelux on Jan 17, 2015, 3:43:09 PM
Is this build safe in Bloodlines? Im currently leveling as this build and loving it :D
I like this build but how do you feel about Sovereignty? Would it allot another aura? What would happen if we had winters howl instead? Could Discipline fit in there? Then I realize it wouldn't be worth it.

Cannot be frozen sounds good(for strong boxes as well)

Just wondering if you've brainstormed, theory-crafted, or tested any of that.

Thanks for the build though my lvl 50 FB witch RIPd to a vaal area with temp chains and a fast ass spider boss that raped me(was @ 0 chaos res in merc). It was actually a epic fight because i was slowed...he was like 1 hit from dead :/

i guess a natural choice/upgrade for geofris crest is vertex vaal mask if overcapped on ress?
"
I like this build but how do you feel about Sovereignty? Would it allot another aura? What would happen if we had winters howl instead? Could Discipline fit in there? Then I realize it wouldn't be worth it.

Cannot be frozen sounds good(for strong boxes as well)

Just wondering if you've brainstormed, theory-crafted, or tested any of that.

Thanks for the build though my lvl 50 FB witch RIPd to a vaal area with temp chains and a fast ass spider boss that raped me(was @ 0 chaos res in merc). It was actually a epic fight because i was slowed...he was like 1 hit from dead :/

Read 2 posts above yours.

Currently at lvl 70. Using Alpha's Howl with Clarity, Discipline, HoI and HoT.

1396 mana available and 496 mana regen. That's with Soveregnty and Inner Force.

Haha yes sorry Lux I was actually just about to reply saying nm...bc I saw you had posted! :)
So in the end we can add discipline if we have room to loose a bit of mana but pick up that regen..good trade off if needed..

Im slow progressor but ill return with a update, thanks!
I would like to thank you I was getting bored of not being able to run higher lvl maps with my toons.I found this build and was instantly doin better than I have ever befor. I am currently close to all your stats and most maps I have run havent been an issue. I am starting to try apex runs but still die on the trio> I think it's a matter of practice since I have only attempted 3 times ever.This build is amazing ans I wish I had found your post sooner in the season even with a 4 link I was destroying stuff as I lvld. I am so glad you posted this and relly appreciate it. Also this may be the first toon I hit 90 so I was wondering where you put your final nodes? I was curious if you were goin to get battle rouse. Also I seem to have to carry a dispel frozen pot do u also or just wait till u thaw?
ty again
"
OVRZLS wrote:
I would like to thank you I was getting bored of not being able to run higher lvl maps with my toons.I found this build and was instantly doin better than I have ever befor. I am currently close to all your stats and most maps I have run havent been an issue. I am starting to try apex runs but still die on the trio> I think it's a matter of practice since I have only attempted 3 times ever.This build is amazing ans I wish I had found your post sooner in the season even with a 4 link I was destroying stuff as I lvld. I am so glad you posted this and relly appreciate it. Also this may be the first toon I hit 90 so I was wondering where you put your final nodes? I was curious if you were goin to get battle rouse. Also I seem to have to carry a dispel frozen pot do u also or just wait till u thaw?
ty again

ye apex demands a bit of practice i only can advise u on trio to kill the ragned rainmaker first its far easier to kite the 2 meele guys later then to kill her from distance cos if u dont have the lvl q20 on inci the range sucks pretty much atleast i found it alot harder to do the trio if i dont kill her first after that just kite the 2 melee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info