1.3.0 Patch Notes

"
cdchi1 wrote:
Ahh ok so my two BORs go legacy...that's ok. Tears withdrawn :-)

Edit: And I guess that's why I've jsut been flooded with privates ingame for my Peranduses etc :-)

Double legacy... :P
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Nice to see Descents back. :)
Still would like to know a little more about the SRS nerf. Its bad enough you need a spreadsheet to figure out the dmg, as the tooltip tells you absolutly nothing, and all that is in patch notes is damage reduced at higher levels.
weak
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Dec 12, 2014, 12:25:56 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

• The elemental penetration on Heart of Flame, Heart of Thunder and Heart of Ice has been reduced.

There is still one more thing I am curious about. In the new tree, I saw that they were at 3% penetration. Does that mean they are back to 2%?

I apologize if I posted this again, but can I please have an answer, if you can. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 12, 2014, 12:26:54 AM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
daemmon wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
The Rampage items applying rapmage while equipped also technically affects existing items (we put the stat on them before they released in case we we'd need to activate it like this), but other than that and Acuity, I believe all the other changes are just changes to values, and will not apply to existing items unless they're re-rolled with a divine orb.

Dem Rap Mages.
On reflection, I have decided not to correct this in my original post.

You're a wise man Mark.
Wouldn't expect less from a bald white bearded old guy.
Piece of shit.
Lol someone deleted my post on the first page. What an absolute joke. I was third btw.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 12, 2014, 12:26:31 AM
"
"
Increased Critical Damage now provides 50% critical strike multiplier, up to 69% at gem level 20.

Ok, but you have to literally remove every other source of multiplier from the game for this to really make sense. Increased Critical Damage was a bottom tier damage support to begin with.

"
Increased Critical Strikes now starts at 90% critical strike chance, increasing to 147% at gem level 20. It now provides 1% critical strike chance per 1% of quality.

Ok, but this is buffing the root source of the problem and making a support gem that's slightly weaker than Increased Critical Damage was.

90% of the game is hitting white monsters, ergo chance is more powerful than multiplier. More multiplier doesn't make things die faster in a vacuum, since you can't kill something in less than one hit.

All of this is hilarious.
Due to substantial balance changes, every existing character has been granted an optional full passive reset. To use this, click the "Reset all Passives" button on the passive skill screen. N

Does this mean we do not have to get a passive reset and our points will still be in the same areas they are now ?. Or no ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info