1.3.0 Patch Notes

What no bug Fix where Vaal souls disappear when using a portal while Herald of Thunder is active ?
"
Meliorus wrote:
Weeeeeeeeeeeee, I can make a non-crit non-block build without being bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you couldn't before? nothing changed. you just didn't want to do it before...
I don't care about buffs and/or nerfs.

I don't care about PvP.

This patch underwhelms me.

I think I'll decline my customary $40 content patch donation this time around, and will play something else until some content i am interested in is added.

Can't wait for:
- new zones/areas
- trade system
- searchable stash
- interesting skills

Don't get me wrong, I still like this game, its just that this patch is not adding anything interesting to me.

I'm sure since all the PvP players got their wishes in this patch, the next one will satisfy the PvE crowd.

"
mapofsd wrote:
What no bug Fix where Vaal souls disappear when using a portal while Herald of Thunder is active ?
Good catch - I know Daniel fixed that, it must have been missed when compiling the notes. We'll let Chris know to add it.
"
Exactly, people just want the easy-mode melee and they dont understand how good no-block melee builds really are cause they dont want to have to think when they use a character.
Thats what all these pople are crying over, cause now they actually have to think about what they are doing instead of just rushing in blindly.

Personally I used block to counter lightning thorns for my incinerate, this change basically destroys that build...so there are reasons to not like the block nerfs.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Actually... now Scion seems to be the best class for making a 24/7 block build since her southern path can be traveled to left and right of the tree, and get those block nodes without wasting much nodes.

I guess it worth trying it with those new said reactive gems, and maybe tempest shield :v
"
MBata wrote:
I don't care about buffs and/or nerfs.

I don't care about PvP.

This patch underwhelms me.

I think I'll decline my customary $40 content patch donation this time around, and will play something else until some content i am interested in is added.

Can't wait for:
- new zones/areas
- trade system
- searchable stash
- interesting skills

Don't get me wrong, I still like this game, its just that this patch is not adding anything interesting to me.

I'm sure since all the PvP players got their wishes in this patch, the next one will satisfy the PvE crowd.

Same here , well said.
is there any other reason to do Atziri beside for challenge?
First, i will continue to support you guys at GGG & play a lot in the new leagues (just like the other ones in the past :P)....

BUT IM DISSAPOINTED,

its hard to keep Hyped up when there is basicly only nerfs in the patch nodes and really nothing in terms of buffs.

Dont get me wrong the nerfs to block and crit multi where needed (even tho i think the block nerf is a bit to hard, just look a that poor BoR) but on the other hand things like Ignite Prolif stay untouched!!!

That just doesnt make sense to me ;(

Also i think patch nodes with some many nerfs should contain buffs/reworks to rarely used gems or mechanics, basicly give us another way to play the game instead of just taking things away.

I know you guys at GGG are busy with act 4 and stuff, but this time the patch nodes just have a sad taste to me....

but whatever, im sure ill enjoy the new leagues anyways :P

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
mapofsd wrote:
Good catch - I know Daniel fixed that, it must have been missed when compiling the notes. We'll let Chris know to add it.

Thanks, Happiness and excitement returns.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info