1.3.0 Patch Notes

"
xavier3jr wrote:
worst patch i've seen since i've been playing.......y'all just want everyone to quit. stop nerfing every build in the game.

It's like when your dealer is reducing the quality of the drug they are selling you. They know you'll be pissed but that you'll come back fore more anyway :D
Why even have block? Why not just change shields to buff armor or evasion only, as block is basically useless now.
IGN: SammySlammyBear
Last edited by xephadoodle on Dec 12, 2014, 12:53:43 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
xavier3jr wrote:
worst patch i've seen since i've been playing.......y'all just want everyone to quit. stop nerfing every build in the game.

It's like when your dealer is reducing the quality of the drug they are selling you. They know you'll be pissed but that you'll come back fore more anyway :D

Problem here is that the drug is free which is something that can backfire for GGG...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
xavier3jr wrote:

Except that they give you the drugs for free...
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
Serleth wrote:
"
MBata wrote:
- searchable stash

"Added support for Stash Item Highlighting. If you enter text in the "Highlight Items" box, it'll highlight any items in the currently viewed tab that contain that text."

Chris said it is technically a filter not a search function. Anyway, it only highlights items in the tab you are looking at, not highlighting the item in all tabs that that item may be in, unfortunately. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"Cyclone no longer targets enemies, only locations."

THANK YOU
Good luck GGG. You'll need it. Shouldn't you ease into this? You just dropped an atomic bomb on the game.

Plenty of other games to play.
GGG should've made things harder to obtain, but are still given the opportunity of getting them if you REALLY want it, rather than just completely wiping things across the board. Or make things legacy and add "You can not use Legacy items/gems in the arena."

STD was bad enough as it is, being the garbage disposal bin for all previous and upcoming leagues. With the way things are becoming, there will be no point to play standard anymore.
SPorkTots
Worst patch ever.
Everything in the Patch Notes is great to me, except one thing:

Chris Noted:
"All items that had a mod that included the phrase "Gems in this item" (e.g. "Gems in this item supported by Level 5 Blind") now instead say "Socketed Gems" (e.g. "Socketed Gems supported by Level 5 Blind"). Their function has not changed."

The above should instead read, "Gems in this item are supported by Level 5 Blind" because it is not the gems that are socketed as the phrase "Socketed Gems" seems to imply. That makes absolutely no sense because it is the item that is socketed the gems are placed in, not the other way around.

Here are reasons why other variants of this phrase are worse than what I suggested:

1. Gems in this item supported by Level 5 Blind (This way of saying it should have stayed the way it was, yet should include the word are in between the words item and supported so that what's being said is more specific)

2. Socketed Gems supported by Level 5 Blind (This is shorter, yes, but it is not the gems that are socketed; it is the item that is socketed the gems are placed in, not the other way around)

3. Gems in this item's sockets supported by Level 5 Blind (While this is more specific, this line of text is too long)

4. Gems in this item's sockets are supported by Level 5 Blind (This is even more specific than 3, yet this line of text is still too long)

5. Gems within this item's sockets are supported by Level 5 Blind (This is even more specific, yet again, this line of text is way too long)

6. Gems in sockets supported by Level 5 Blind (This is even shorter than how the original phrase was worded, but now the question is, "What gems are in what sockets in what item?" The way this is worded implies all sockets in any item, not the very item the gems are in so as to be supported by Level 5 Blind)

P.S. Please fix this grammar error. The way the Patch Notes say the phrase has been re-worded is incorrect and worse than before as has been proved. Perhaps in other foreign languages the new re-wording works better when translated, but in English it does not.

Thank you.
HeavyMetalGear
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Dec 12, 2014, 1:38:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info