1.3.0 Patch Notes

"
MBata wrote:
- searchable stash

"Added support for Stash Item Highlighting. If you enter text in the "Highlight Items" box, it'll highlight any items in the currently viewed tab that contain that text."
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
saltyvu wrote:
is there any other reason to do Atziri beside for challenge?

atziri yes but uber atziri is now pointless
Awesome changes guys. A lot of things I had issue with trivializing content were addressed. Game should be a lot more rewarding.
Git R Dun!
"
saltyvu wrote:
uber atziri is now pointless

Lol. Acuity's are still amazing even with the change. Getting vaal pact +20% effectiveness (that ALSO applies to mana leech) and saving 12+ points in the process? I'll take that.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 12, 2014, 12:47:50 AM
Should have a pole
To keep PVP or not

Good news i think they still allow hacking so just get godmod and your block/hp/etc wont metter anymore (or buy it in cash shop they hve hacks now right)
Last edited by Lynerus on Dec 12, 2014, 12:48:02 AM
"
monkuar wrote:
Lol someone deleted my post on the first page. What an absolute joke. I was third btw.

I reported you're post for spaming.

[Mod edit: the post was removed because we consider 'first, second, third! etc' posts to be unconstructive and spammy] ~ Michael
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Dec 12, 2014, 12:51:12 AM
worst patch i've seen since i've been playing.......y'all just want everyone to quit. stop nerfing every build in the game.

Shame for the WTF crafting nerfs, RIP self-found. I still love ya though GGG.
Not sure of the reasoning of so many nerfs and no buffs to other skills that were nerf'd a long time ago and basically see no use anymore.

I was kinda excited for another patch/leagues, but to be honest...this does nothing to hype me the way the other leagues did. I used to feel excited to come home from work day 1 of leagues and play. Now I feel like its just a ho hum I will get there when i get there. No excitement really...tis a shame :(
is there hidden patch notes with some skill buffs ? or you just nerfed everything ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info