1.3.0 Patch Notes

"
stipen wrote:
so can I still one shot everything and take zero damage?
if not I cry like baby

lol i like this :D
lol GGG have you lost your mind? You nerf everything under the sun except the obviously needed nerf of removing the 1500 fusing recipe. Its not OP, but my friends are dumb enough to actually use it.

Thanks in advance
"
Redblade wrote:
So, Mark, as you're here. Can you clarify that all items not specifically stated as retroactively getting changed will be legacy?
The Rampage items applying rapmage while equipped also technically affects existing items (we put the stat on them before they released in case we we'd need to activate it like this), but other than that and Acuity, I believe all the other changes are just changes to values, and will not apply to existing items unless they're re-rolled with a divine orb.
Anyone comparing GGG with Blizzard is crazy or haven't play D3 at all.
I played from release to mid Season 1 with a group.
We all coming to PoE now (we all played some of the Rampage league).
We all love the patch notes. <3

Thanks GGG

Also

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
The Rampage items applying rapmage while equipped also technically affects existing items (we put the stat on them before they released in case we we'd need to activate it like this), but other than that and Acuity, I believe all the other changes are just changes to values, and will not apply to existing items unless they're re-rolled with a divine orb.

Dem Rap Mages.
Last edited by daemmon on Dec 12, 2014, 12:17:22 AM
"
daemmon wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Dem Rap Mages.
On reflection, I have decided not to correct this in my original post.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Dec 12, 2014, 12:19:34 AM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
So, Mark, as you're here. Can you clarify that all items not specifically stated as retroactively getting changed will be legacy?

Cool, thanks.

Time to divine a Rumi's or two...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Good changes Thanks GGG
Ahh ok so my two BORs go legacy...that's ok. Tears withdrawn :-)

Edit: And I guess that's why I've jsut been flooded with privates ingame for my Peranduses etc :-)
Last edited by cdchi1 on Dec 12, 2014, 12:22:10 AM
NERF EVERYTHING!!!!

im excited for the new leagues but im kind of scratching my head at these patch notes....
nobody saw that if patch is just made to equilibrate PvP ...

while the population of this game is more important in PVE ...

there is no logical

PS: for those who want the challenge go HC league ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info