SlightRedeye - Elemental Incinerate. HC, New league and Self-Found build.

What map bosses u consider hardest for this build? Do u recommend attempting jungle valley weaver?
After Acro is taken you can kill all of the map bosses.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Hi, let me share my expirience with this build.

First of all, it's great and versatile, I really like it. Thanks for sharing it.

My skill tree is the same as OP, but instead of running Cloak of Flame + 2 Purity auras I prefer an evasion chest + 1 purity + grace. With a good jade flask this combo saved my ass a lot of times.

Also this build is good for solo MF-ing. I have 210/17 IIR/IIQ and can clear high level maps with zero problems.

All in all, very solid build with fast clear speed and MF-capable.
I dont know if this hasnt been said or not but... Why do you have the life leech node on your build when you cant leech with incinerate?
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
I dont know if this hasnt been said or not but... Why do you have the life leech node on your build when you cant leech with incinerate?

it's an 8% life node
While you're talking about leech, try replacing the inc. duration in CWDT setup with Warlord's Mark. It's been working surprisingly well during the time I've used it.
Love this build so so much, all the way to the end of rainbow!!
Highly recommended for beginner to play this, it's superb cheap and newbie friendly!!
Currently level 81 with 3.4k tooltip and almost 5.1k life unreserved!!
Strong build!!
First of all, thanks for the nice build! :)

What's your opinion on Kaltenhalt as a cheap shield? And is there another you would recommend (also cheap) for atziri runs? Of course also if there is a better relatively cheap alternative for normal map farming.
"
wlfbck wrote:
First of all, thanks for the nice build! :)

What's your opinion on Kaltenhalt as a cheap shield? And is there another you would recommend (also cheap) for atziri runs? Of course also if there is a better relatively cheap alternative for normal map farming.

Kaltenhalt doesn't do anything for this build, Acro cuts the blockchance and cold resistance is not very useful.

Take a look at the gear section in the guide, obtain at least 2 - 3 of those stats and use a rare shield.
I dont know if you are aware, but Celestial Punishment is 25%, maybe it was nerfed without you noticing it. Anyway, cool build, I am running it on Bloodlines now and its going well.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info