[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Currently playin at Warbands league, found interesting setup - Barrage/CoC/EK/Arc/Flame Surge/LL
Since im running Anger + 2x heralds - mobs and even bosses alway under ignite / shock which gives HUUUGE boost to Flame Surge. Also barrage cost less mana :)
I'm in Warbands and have been using COC-GMP-PCOC-Barrage-Fireball-Arctic Breath in my Tabula.

Just 6socketed my Voll's and trying to get at least 5l, then I'll start using it.
"
EcNeRWaLJ wrote:
I'm in Warbands and have been using COC-GMP-PCOC-Barrage-Fireball-Arctic Breath in my Tabula.

Just 6socketed my Voll's and trying to get at least 5l, then I'll start using it.

Now that Fireball and Arctic Breath don't shotgun anymore you should look into other spells.
"
TimeDilation wrote:
Okay, I realized the char still had most of its quest passive refund points left and switched out of Acrobatics to the stun immunity route.

It.

Is.

So.

Much.

Worse.

I'm really hoping I'm just not used to playing without acrobatics, but so far this is absolutely awful. I'm running a granite flask that lists me at a 55% reduction on character sheet at level 87 and basically every hit is taking off at least 60% of my health, and every single thing is hitting now. I just opened a 78 map and I died before I even got a single CoC off, even though I potted before I saw any mobs.

Would you mind posting your acrobatics tree?
Last edited by krail7 on Jul 17, 2015, 9:52:46 PM
So I was getting fed up with dying so often that I was on the verge of parking the character. Just for the hell of it I swapped out Life Leech for Ball Lightning (so was running three spells) - since that's the dream if I ever a 6-link Voll's. Started in Docks... easy. Moved up to Dried Lake. Still going well. Moved on maps... 71 fine.... 73... still not dead... 76... still not dead. I'm actually gaining XP again! Early days but abandoning life leech for more damage seems to have increased my survivability. Go figure.
Hay ^^ im playing as a scion and i leveled with flame surge and fire trap its really fun
So i got to lvl 55 and got Rats nest then at lvl 56 i switched to my 6L crypt armour
and oh boy oh boy oh boy this build is so much fun XDD

But 3 questions so far
1 with the ice golem i have 54 main hand crit how do you get more? just from power charges?

2 how do you get to use 3 purity gems at the same time with HoT i can use 2 with HoT and barley have mana left

3 why did you get Unwavering Stance in the skill tree if you get so much evasion from the hat and gloves
"
eXecut1on wrote:
"
EcNeRWaLJ wrote:

Now that Fireball and Arctic Breath don't shotgun anymore you should look into other spells.

I've tried everything!

I like AB and FB because I can stand back and spam while monsters are out of my range, so... it's alot safer (I was in Merc A4 with 2k HP...) plus I find it still does the most damage
"
krail7 wrote:
"
TimeDilation wrote:
Okay, I realized the char still had most of its quest passive refund points left and switched out of Acrobatics to the stun immunity route.

It.

Is.

So.

Much.

Worse.

I'm really hoping I'm just not used to playing without acrobatics, but so far this is absolutely awful. I'm running a granite flask that lists me at a 55% reduction on character sheet at level 87 and basically every hit is taking off at least 60% of my health, and every single thing is hitting now. I just opened a 78 map and I died before I even got a single CoC off, even though I potted before I saw any mobs.

Would you mind posting your acrobatics tree?

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABBAcFtQceCPQN0Q5IDlwPqxGWFr8ZihqPIG4j9iSLJP0mlSoLKjgtHy2oMHEwfDWSNj06QjpYOuFFfklRSshLV0t4TLNNkk3jUDBRR1VLVcZd8l-wYeJirGNDakNq-msXbIxtbG6qb55wUnDVdwd7w3_Ggh6C5IMJg9uExYcTidOKr4wLjDaNfY2_kBGVIJUum7WcpJ2qoqOmV7GQtUi18rfWuXy86r6AvrzAVMDjwfPDOspKzerQH9Qj2L3bC9tZ3ajnVOd06NbssO_r8NXxs_JF8-r22vsJ_gr-j__e
Stun immunity version has been going okay, though deaths still occur with annoying frequency.
"
TimeDilation wrote:

How's your accurracy with that tree and did you not take the spellpower per power charge node behind the witch +1 power charge on purpose?
"
rydl wrote:
"
TimeDilation wrote:

How's your accurracy with that tree and did you not take the spellpower per power charge node behind the witch +1 power charge on purpose?

The spell damage node is avoided simply because there are so many other things I want to pick up, including life nodes. You'd pick it up eventually (note the tree only goes to 90), but my general feeling is that picking it up earlier meant not picking up something that was more important: life node, crit+accuracy node, etc. You can ditch a jewel socket for it if you don't have a jewel you feel competes with the increased spell damage per charge (but note that jewel sockets can have +es on hit and/or +increased life % on them, as well as damage and crit boosters). Alternatively you can ditch the +30 strength node if you don't need it (or a +30 Int node if you're trying to use a prophecy wand).

My accuracy rating, with ice golem, is around 80% at level 85 (~1150 attack rating, I think) like that with no sources of +accuracy on my gear. Note that below Acrobatics there is an Accuracy+IAS cluster that you could pick up if you really need it (plus another jewel slot: if you also pick up the cold resistance nodes, you'd have one of the few spots for the Inspired Learning jewel completed). My stun immunity version has only a slightly higher accuracy rating, about 82% at 87, using the crit+accuracy nodes near Unwavering Stance. The difference may be more noticeable if I had a wand or something with +accuracy on it. It has not seemed to be a big issue for me. The significant majority of my misses are because targets are moving, not because my accuracy rating is too low.
Last edited by TimeDilation on Jul 18, 2015, 11:35:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info