[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

"
exodus820 wrote:
Lv86 in warbands, Running tabula+rats nest.

Barrage-coc-cold snap-EK-arc-pcoc for maps

swap arc for glacial cascade for atziri.

Just absolutely facerolled apex, not even using RF.

can you do us a favor and post your skill tree and gear pls?

Thanks in advance! =)
2.0 ain't no melee patch.
Last edited by exodus820 on Jul 20, 2015, 3:40:47 AM
"
dANNY187 wrote:
"
exodus820 wrote:

Thanks in advance! =)

I linked my gear above. At the moment I'm actively searching for a better wand and 6linking volls.
My spell crit is very high (72% crit chance with ek 60% with cold snap and arc)and took lots of crit multi nodes. I might spec out of these after lv 92 and get aura nodes for better survivability. I feel the need for high spell crit cuz cold snap will actually consume your power charges, this will be negligible if you are using volls tho.

Right now I am running HoI, HoT and Purity of lightning, along with that are surgeons granite and sapphire. Those make me immune to rare mob reflects without any leech. To thorn flesh pack i need to spread them out and take em out one by one. I will be dropping one herald or both later.

2.0 ain't no melee patch.
Last edited by exodus820 on Jul 19, 2015, 1:03:39 AM
So I transitioned my warbands char to my own version of this with acrobactics and without UW at about the start of a4c. I can see why UW is recommended, the stuns are brutal. Just two unlucky stuns in a row is enough to shut down leech and cause a quick death.

If anyone else is like me and trying to do this on a super low budget and can't afford Rat's Nest + Maligaro's (3ex each atm) I recommend trying Ungil's Harmony (1c). The reduced crit multi does hurt DPS a lot, but the crit chance brought me up to 50% crit without charges and made the procs so much more reliable.

Has anyone tried Eye of Chayula as an UW alternative? The reduced HP is obviously insanely bad but could it be worth stun immunity + acrobatics?
Last edited by krail7 on Jul 19, 2015, 6:02:07 AM
"
exodus820 wrote:
"
dANNY187 wrote:
"
exodus820 wrote:

Thanks in advance! =)

I linked my gear above. At the moment I'm actively searching for a better wand and 6linking volls.
My spell crit is very high (72% crit chance with ek 60% with cold snap and arc)and took lots of crit multi nodes. I might spec out of these after lv 92 and get aura nodes for better survivability. I feel the need for high spell crit cuz cold snap will actually consume your power charges, this will be negligible if you are using volls tho.

Right now I am running HoI, HoT and Purity of lightning, along with that are surgeons granite and sapphire. Those make me immune to rare mob reflects without any leech. To thorn flesh pack i need to spread them out and take em out one by one. I will be dropping one herald or both later.

Thanks alot for your input!! Are you going to skill Unwavering Stance or Acrobatics or none of them?
Don't you have mana issues? What's your opinion on EB and ES on hit jewels? I think they are mandatory once switched to Voll's Protector.
Also how do you manage to not die that often since you are not running lifeleech with vaal pact?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by dANNY187 on Jul 19, 2015, 8:46:19 AM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
ptica wrote:

found these gloves rly useful if you cant sustain RF - use blood rage and get 65% extra spell damage (35 elemental + 30 spell ), but not sure about aura setup...

Spoiler

atm HoI/purity of ice / purity of fire just cuz lack of resistances

Those gloves aren't that great. Maligaros adds much more dps without needing to get charges. 1% of crit multi is roughly equal to 2% of spell damage for an average crit build setup. So just on Crit multi alone Maligaros roughly matches it. Then Maligaros also gives crit chance, attack speed and dexterity.

Well, if you're lucky and got pair of Maligaros at Warbands, of course no reason to use these gloves, malis way better, but if you dont (and poor as well) - these gloves are just blasting your dps
Hi, guys!

How do you deal with corrupting blood? Any time I meet a corrupting blood pack I instantly get 20 stacks and die
Last edited by maximon on Jul 19, 2015, 8:38:13 AM
"
maximon wrote:
Hi, guys!

How do you deal with corrupting blood? Any time I meet a corrupting blood pack I instantly get 20 stacks and die

Flask with Remove Bleeding

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info