[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Hey, Terrornoid. I was playing with your calculator and noticed that when I have scion deadeye (extra proj), that going from 2.4 aps to 2.5 destroys dps/procs per second according to your calculator.

Just want to confirm if this is right.

My stats are:

Chance to hit 91%
Crit on barrage: 95%
Projectile fired: 5
Aps: 2.4

Going from 2.4 aps to 2.5 makes procs per second 6.5 -> 4.4

I guess I should get wand without attack speed just to make sure I never go past 2.4 aps.

Edit:
Tried to test it with blade vortex but its pretty hard since I got some pierce from scion ascendancy.

Last edited by Kullevi on May 10, 2016, 7:56:14 AM
Because you are going from .05s between hits to .048s between hits, meaning that best case scenario, you can only proc every other hit. With .05s between hits, you can (under perfect conditions) proc every hit. This is because CoC is limited to one proc per spell per .05s.
Hi

I am going to play some form of barrage coc build during the next league

As I do with most builds I would prefer to make a fairly tanky version, life based if possible and this looked like the closest build (at the cost of some dps).

Atm which ascendancy class with the 2 extra points that are coming would be best for this (tanky but not gimped)?

I dont care about uber , I just want high enough dps to do up to max maps and then the rest of my focus will be survivability (i usually play HC, but i will prob play sc this next league)

It will likely be the first character I will play in the league , i have a build i general play at the start of a league but im a bit sick of it as i played it the entire 2 week.
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Probably Scion. Just has access to more life nodes, period. The new points can be translated into two additional passive points too, which is great.

I'm sure theres some hybrid version you could dream up with Shadow or Witch if you really wanted to. I'm actually considering it more now that I'm not using Righteous Fire.

Edit: I should throw this in here. I have a sinking suspicion Berserker Scion Ascendancy is going to get nerfed in the Life Leech department. That makes things really rough for us, and would probably cause me to switch characters.
Last edited by Terrornoid on May 23, 2016, 12:55:21 AM
Any hope after last patch ??!!
Hey guys wondering same thing, just got back into poe after Atlas, and I have a pretty pimped out shatterchuck scion with no skill points allocated yet. Was wondering if I should even bother rebuilding her with Daggerfall, ek, etc.. Or just sell my 6l volls and try a different build...

Currently a life build with fireball and freezing blast gmp barrage lifesteal and... Something else I forget...

If you recommend sticking with build what would be new 6L priority?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/50k3i1/hi_shatterchuck_lite_guy_here_let_me_break_down/

Verified this data after the patch released.

Discharge or bust now. It was a good run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info