[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Not really much to change. The current tree for this is basically locked in. You could make a stretch for Twin Terrors near Iron Reflexes, but it's hard to drop anything from anywhere else to get there, and even much less reason when you realize how inefficient it is. There's an attack speed cluster above the upper power charge you could make a play for; Barrage ○ GMP has a breakpoint at 2.2 where moving to 2.3 APS actually makes you worse.
hi mate

Your build is pretty awesome but i have question :]
Is there a reason why FB and AB is kept at lvl 1 ? when i look on your chest ?
I understand barrage but not the others ?
Last edited by lemonik88 on Jan 2, 2015, 9:06:04 AM
I have been playing this build to 63 now, and tried other CoC builds aswell, and there is 1 huge issue that i am having, since i went CoC with this.

I am getting desynched of EVERY pack.. this means i jump around the screen constantly, miss my targets all the time, and its very hard to avoid the occasional death, have you had similar problems? i use my right mouse key.. i noticed that i seemed to be desycnhed less when i used E to attack, but i dont like it
Hi Terror, first thank you very much for posting this build guide. I've found it very helpful/informative. I'm currently running level 86 witch in Torment with BBGGG-R 5L voll's (no rat's nest or maligaro's yet) and it is going fine at 74-75 maps. No life leech on the 5L, I use warlords on CWDT and on HOT+CoH and a discharge CWDT with life leech to keep me alive.

I have a quick question about the beginning of the witch skill tree. After spell damage you go for spell crit chance. What does spell crit chance do for this build? We seem to spend 3 points to get through and an extra 1 for 10% spell crit multiplier (Annihilation). Seeing that we are procing crits off attacks and not spells, wouldn't it better to take the outside path (3 x intelligence) and save the extra point for more HP?
@lemon
Should be level 20 AB and FB. Not sure why it's showing at level 1.

@Bjorn
I use Barrage on right click and I don't have many issues. It could be related to attack speed. I find that I desynch less with more attack speed.

@Psionic
Even though we proc our spells with regular attacks, the spells are what deals damage for us. Since our spells can also crit, having the extra chance in there is really helpful. Intelligence won't do anything for us except add a bit more mana, which we don't need. Even if we skipped Annihilation, the crit nodes are still better than Int nodes for us.
"
Terrornoid wrote:

@Psionic
Even though we proc our spells with regular attacks, the spells are what deals damage for us. Since our spells can also crit, having the extra chance in there is really helpful. Intelligence won't do anything for us except add a bit more mana, which we don't need. Even if we skipped Annihilation, the crit nodes are still better than Int nodes for us.

But if our crit chance is already capped at 95% with power charges, isn't the spell crit wasted? or can the combination of normal crit and spell crit go beyond to 100% chance?
Last edited by Psionic3 on Jan 2, 2015, 1:47:53 PM
Because it's our attack crit thats capped at 95, not our spell crit. Nothing is wasted.
gah iam sad to hear that... especially since i have this wand i bought which is slower, although it seems pretty good otherwise?

ill try and get some more from talents and see where iam add

EDIT: so i jsut changed to get 20% more attack speed from talents, and after a testrun, i only had 2 minor desych, which is a MAJOR improvement... might be worth putting in the FAQ :)
Last edited by Bjornz0r on Jan 2, 2015, 5:50:50 PM
Hi which items should i improve next ? And which stats should i add to my wand ? ( spelldamage + X )

@Bjorn
Noted.

@DBB
Well, you want to get your attack speed to 2.2 APS if you want the ability to get 8 procs per Barrage. If you go over that, you are limited to 4 per Barrage, but have better mobility. It's up to you. Otherwise, spell damage.
I'd say replace your Amulet, Foe Eye ring, and Belt. All could be much better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info