[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Has many have said, this is one of the BEST WRITED builds i ever found.

I'm going to try it in a high lvl witch with no point spended (Thanks to the 1.3 patch) but my bandits are : KILL/KILL/KILL. I understand than getting Merciless Alira is mandatory cause the extra Power Charge but is really needed to get Normal Oak too or can be forgot?

Also i have other questions:
- How much life is needed to survive? So far I only have 3.250 (lvl 83)
- How hard is to get 4 off colors in Maligaro?
Last edited by LordVondrake on Dec 26, 2014, 7:43:58 AM
i just found void battery

and its bit confusing now if it acutally deals more damage..i get around 600 dps on individual skills

but the attack speed is way lower..

on barrage with void: 1.7
on barrage with rare wand: 2.5

i have noticed that the casts are slower with void but it puts out more procs..
with void i get like 4 procs per barrage
with rare wand i get 2 maybe 3

what attack speed is the best now since the nerf?
"
Terrornoid wrote:
@takepan
Barrage ○ CoC ○ GMP ○ Arctic Breath ○ Fireball
or
Barrage ○ CoC ○ GMP ○ Arctic Breath ○ Cold Pen
or
Barrage ○ CoC ○ GMP ○ Fireball ○ Fire Pen
or
Barrage ○ CoC ○ Ethereal Knives ○ Arc ○ Life Leech

You get health back with a normal Surgeon's Health Flask. Warlord's Mark ○ CWDT saves you from reflect.

@wiwi
Yea... Rat's Nest gives another 7-8% Crit Chance. 10.7% Crit isn't bad, I think it's the rest of your gear. Post it in a spoiler if you want me to look.

There you go, but I'm essentially broke now so even if I wanna upgrade, it will take a while, lol

Spoiler

But I still proc pretty much all the times so I think I can manage most maps with these
Last edited by wiwigvn on Dec 26, 2014, 10:49:05 AM
@Lord
I have ~4.2k. I don't use a rare helmet. As long as you are using your Granite, it's pretty hard to actually die in maps, even at your HP. Trio at Atziri will give you trouble. Just push as close to 4k as you can.

@YourDaddy
Check under the Wand section. I updated it to explain attack speed breakpoints. Honestly, I'd be interested to try your void. I haven't run Void Battery numbers in my spreadsheet to tell if it's better or worse (esp. after the update.) If you would let me borrow, that'd be awesome. I can stream for you (I'm on GGG's Community Streamer list.)
"
Terrornoid wrote:
@Lord
I have ~4.2k. I don't use a rare helmet. As long as you are using your Granite, it's pretty hard to actually die in maps, even at your HP. Trio at Atziri will give you trouble. Just push as close to 4k as you can.)

Thank you, sir :)
"
Terrornoid wrote:

@YourDaddy
Check under the Wand section. I updated it to explain attack speed breakpoints. Honestly, I'd be interested to try your void. I haven't run Void Battery numbers in my spreadsheet to tell if it's better or worse (esp. after the update.) If you would let me borrow, that'd be awesome. I can stream for you (I'm on GGG's Community Streamer list.)

im sorry but i cannot trade u my void..i got burned in the past with alot less valuable items..hope u understand

but i can tell u this..
my current setup doesnt support void..dont have enough int for it..so i had to change some of my gear...

and my attack speed went extremely down..i tried with rat's nest for that 15% speed..lost some resist by that..

i also did the shotgun dps test..not sure if this is correct but i did it by this..(pls post correct version if u know it)

accuracy*accuracy*crit chance*chance of COC*barrage projectiles*gmp* (average spell damage + average spell damage) / attack speed

so with the gear i had to change, to support void(not the best ofc): my dps was 170k something which is way low...

with my current setup: 230k something which is still not the best but i'm happy with it for now

i did this test with no RF

my current gear:
Terror, did you forget to comment me? :p

btw, I got another question: Have you tested Elemental Equilibrium? Since we always attack with at least 2 element? Will it justify spending like 5 nodes to that keystone?
Last edited by wiwigvn on Dec 27, 2014, 2:03:13 PM
Nice guide. Look forward to you beating UBER vids. I played last lite version and was sketchy...required lots of skill to do it. One wrong move and die.

I think my version of this build will run 101% perma resits e.g. more aura nodes and 23 purities with saffels. Then I can forgo all life leech and be immune to reflect and have one more DPS gem in chest. it really only way I think i can beat uber cos vaals and uber atzriri one shotted me before.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 27, 2014, 4:51:07 PM
@wiwi
I didn't find a question in your last post. EE isn't worth it because the spells don't alternate for sure. Also, I've been using Fireball ○ Freezing Pulse since 1.3 and found it clears faster since FP has auto-pierce. Those spells travel at different speeds so EE would actually harm DPS.

@aim
Good luck. It's hard to get decent crit without using the tree I do. Wand users are pretty limited as far as Crit Chance goes. Update if you manage to figure it out!
The trick to beating Ubers is Stun Immunity. The only reason I got rolled in my attempt so far is because I can't effing move from all the bs flying my way. If I could scrounge up a few more passives I could reach Unwavering and would stand a decent chance.

@SaiyanZ
Link please. The 40/60 rule is straight from GGG and some pretty basic math lines up the rest. And it's entirely okay to go below .05, the trick is about lining up the timings to hit as close to the breakpoint as possible. Having projectiles hit at .026 seconds still means you are landing every other hit at .052, and has the advantage of procing sooner in case of a fail. This, of course, assumes a stationary target, which I mention in the guide, and going a bit more over .05 is probably a good idea for wiggle room.
Just did a few tests and went back and looked at Mark's post and the 40/60 only applies to GMP-less Barrage, which testing did confirm. Currently trying to get GGG to give me the math behind a GMP'd Barrage, but they are telling me they can't divulge that information (yet Mark slapped the 40/60 post as a reply to someone?) I'll update if/when I get an answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info