[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

OP how do you deal with ele reflect?

The 3 red links you provided is okay, but it requires you to be upclose to trigger warlords mark and even then it's still really sketchy because the damage I do out damages the healing. What do you think of aztiris promise?

Also can you can give me some tips on the vaal trio?
I'm using a 5L voll protector, 3.5k hp atm, capped resist. I can't get enough life leech because of no 6L :(

Last edited by bluebookis on Dec 24, 2014, 8:05:09 PM
I want to confirm that for a 5L voll, the CWDT + Warlord's Mark is amazingly sweet to counter against reflect, I've not one-shotted myself anymore since then, although sometimes I still need to take a pot. For higher levels (still at 70), I probably need to take ruby/sapphire/topaz pot, but for now it's a really life-saving combo!

btw, Saffell also helps with around 18% spell block!
Last edited by wiwigvn on Dec 24, 2014, 9:42:32 PM
Updated the guide for 1.3.

@kono
http://poeurl.com/y9AYoa2
Is the version I got for HC. You lose out on the Flask Nodes (OUCH) but it's better in almost everything else. EB is hurt severely by Acrobatics, so you don't need that. My version also puts you near Unwavering, which can be an absolute life saver (typically, if you are attacking you are leeching and are basically immortal.) My largest concern for you without EB is mana, so my version includes mana on kill for clearing, and hopefully enough +max and regen to counter Voll's. It takes more points than yours, but there's plenty of points you can stall until you get the proper level (90/91.)

Kinetic Blast is basically Spectral Throw for wands; Great vs. groups, garbage for single target. Absolutely don't suggest it.

You can actually get near maxed Crit even while using a fast wand by using the Crit Chance on Rings Master Craft. At that point, you can use a rare helmet almost penalty free.

@blue
Do you have Vaal Pact? Are you running all 3 purities? Saffel's Frame? You should easily be able to out-heal reflect. And you don't have to be up close for Warlord's Mark. It centers are the target that procs the CwDT (even with reflect.)

I will have the guide for Atziri hopefully soon. When you enter, run along the wall to the left and blast down the dual blade guy. Then move to the middle and kill the Tentacle Miscreation. Watch out for the projectile rain. After that, just kite the Whirlwind guy around until he uses Cyclone. It'll go on cooldown and as long as you aren't standing on the degen, you should be able to fight him face to face until he can use it again. Repeat.

Still an amazing build. Definately my preferred. I switched to dual wands in 1.3 for the extra crit (from twin terrors), since im not running a Voll's but instead a 6l carcass. Voll's 6L would be better, but you gotta roll with what you got :)

Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
Thanks for reminding! I should actually mention its better to level with 2 wands, at the least. The first time through, I actually had Twin Terror's spec'ed, but ultimately decided a shield was the better way to go when I finally got there.
Without good rings and ammy, I can't cap crit chance at all (around 87% now). Do you think this ammy can serve as temporary solution for a while until I can find better rare ones? (I can cap 95% crit chance with it even with a pair of white diamond rings, and Maligaro of course)

I think the crit multi nerf might dump COC dps? Or should I focus on attack speed and accuracy now instead of crit chance?
Last edited by wiwigvn on Dec 25, 2014, 2:36:00 PM
I mean, you could use it. I don't think you should need to. I bought my rings for mere Chaos. My amulet still doesn't have crit. Whats your wand base crit?
If just got 5l,how to gem it ?

Another question is how to get hp back without lifeleech gem?

Thx and sry about my bad english.
"
Terrornoid wrote:
I mean, you could use it. I don't think you should need to. I bought my rings for mere Chaos. My amulet still doesn't have crit. Whats your wand base crit?

I'm using a tornado wand 10.7 crit now. Probably too low? I see you're using rat's nest which should be a huge boost.
@takepan
Barrage ○ CoC ○ GMP ○ Arctic Breath ○ Fireball
or
Barrage ○ CoC ○ GMP ○ Arctic Breath ○ Cold Pen
or
Barrage ○ CoC ○ GMP ○ Fireball ○ Fire Pen
or
Barrage ○ CoC ○ Ethereal Knives ○ Arc ○ Life Leech

You get health back with a normal Surgeon's Health Flask. Warlord's Mark ○ CWDT saves you from reflect.

@wiwi
Yea... Rat's Nest gives another 7-8% Crit Chance. 10.7% Crit isn't bad, I think it's the rest of your gear. Post it in a spoiler if you want me to look.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info