[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

edit: totally misread what you said. ignore.
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
Last edited by Shodokan123 on Dec 28, 2014, 9:38:06 AM
As some1 rly lazy (and dumb), could u help me with something, does the CoC change affect cyclone procs? DW and not
I believe it is. It depends on your attack speed though. I haven't run numbers on it.
hi im very interested in your build but i play as a scion. Can you plz tell me which way you would go as a scion ?
Last edited by Terrornoid on Dec 28, 2014, 11:15:20 PM
I'm asking about your advice on my crit chance, remember? :) I only reach ~88% crit with 6 charges. Please give your comments :) I don't know how to improve to 95% other than using another unique like the trolling amulet or rat's nest. My wand is pretty solid, I checked on poe and found no better one with crit chance, multi, spell dmg. Or perhaps I should switch to a wand with attack speed and crit chance for spell?

On a side note, I've changed to a rathpith, do you think it's more balanced between defense and offense?

"
wiwigvn wrote:
There you go, but I'm essentially broke now so even if I wanna upgrade, it will take a while, lol

Spoiler

But I still proc pretty much all the times so I think I can manage most maps with these
Rats Nest is all you are missing.
Your guide has been a brilliant help. Thank you very much.

I am a little confused about your choice to use two triggered curses though. Can you please explain why you use Enfeeble with CWDT and Assassin's Mark with HoT/CoH?
Wouldn't Increased AoE be better as it would improve survivability to an extent whilst also saving you from overwriting your Assassin's Mark?
Perhaps I need to clarify better in the guide. CWDT ○ Warlord's Mark is only used when you don't have Life Leech in your 5/6L. It keeps you from dying to Ele Reflect. In that case, do NOT use Enfeeble or it will override and you will die. Enfeeble is for when you have a 6L with Life Leech.
Great Guide. I tried using Kinetic Blast + 2 void battery's its insane it procs 4-5 times. Can you provide me with a skill tree using 2 weps please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info