[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Thinking about trying this build out for 2.0, but I just wanted to ask one question (other than update the passive tree please :). Would people recommend this for a first build of the season? I see that it looks relatively cheap, and relatively easy to level. But in my experience CoC builds always seem a bit harder and require more gear than simpler builds. I usually like to start the season off with something that's easy to farm and clear with, to make enough cash for crazier builds later on. But this looks fun! What does everyone think?
Old skill tree still works and is still great due to stun immunity (I put it at the top in gold). You can also move towards Ranger (Phase Acro) or Templar (Illuminati Wheel) instead. Up to you guys. It'll be a while before I can test it all.
Seems like the first setup you did on the atziri runs has more dmg than the others (discharge etc...)
"
Terrornoid wrote:
Old skill tree still works and is still great due to stun immunity (I put it at the top in gold). You can also move towards Ranger (Phase Acro) or Templar (Illuminati Wheel) instead. Up to you guys. It'll be a while before I can test it all.

Is this keeping in mind the changes to Eldritch Battery?
Please Witch skill tree because Scion is long way from witch.
What gems need now for 6L voll's protector ?
hi. guy plz update witch tree. thx
Discharge always does silly damage. I could push it higher if I used Discharge with Flame Surge.

Yes, we still get Eldritch Battery. You'll need ES on Hit jewels.

Witch Tree is exactly the same as Scion, you just go down the Witch beginning spell damage instead of Scion beginning spell damage.

Run whatever spells make you happy. I show a few examples in the video (in the gold area at the top) that work well.
Can you give us new skill tree please?..
I'm going to be building into this when I get Tabula and later on Volls.

Would (+energy shield on hit) sustain barrage spam if I have (Eldritch Battery)?

With Tabula Rasa:
Barrage - Cast on Crit - Power charge on Crit - Life Leech - Spell 1 - Spell 2

With Volls:
Barrage - Cast on Crit - Life Leech - Spell 1 - Spell 2 - Spell 3

Then use my mana pool for auras?

Also would it be a waste getting dual curse in the passive tree as it's so close,
Herald of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Assassins Mark - Elemental Weakness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info