[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

I'd sell the Voll's. Build does fine without it and ~130 exalts will pay for builds for the rest of your gametime if you are careful. :P

And the spell gems ARE supposed to be level 20. They are appearing as 1 from some bug in the forums. Barrage SHOULD be level 1 though.

I'll look into ways on fixing accuracy if we no longer take scion. This is a concern I've already noted to look into (along with the pros/cons of going towards Ranger or Templar instead.)
Is this build going to work in 2.0?
"
fogracvxy wrote:
Is this build going to work in 2.0?

Sure, now obviously with the loss of shotgunning when can't destroy single target with LMP or GMP like we used to, by hitting them with all the projectiles, from every cast, all at once...only 1 projectile from a single cast can hit the same target once beta goes live. Now for trash nothing really changes, because it was unlikely "unless you were in the mobs face" to shotgun anyways. It happened, but not like we did with bosses, exiles, and such! But even on live I am able to drop GMP and use single target and defeat Palace Dom! SO I'm not worried, only thing that is happening is loss of shotgunning, and that's happening to all builds!

My biggest fear was them messing with Crit/Accuracy...but doesn't look like they did either. That is what will mess this build up ultimately!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jul 3, 2015, 1:24:25 PM
Alright, did a preview vid with Atziri and stuff emulating the larger changes.

Check it out here.
"
Terrornoid wrote:

Check it out here.

Looks amazing!

What are the best skills to level up to ~60-70??

And will there be any updates before 2.0 launches?? Or is it all pretty much the same
Last edited by Tyman on Jul 6, 2015, 2:40:43 AM
You can do it the same. I haven't weighed the pros and cons of possibly going towards Ranger or Templar, so they COULD be better, but the current version is fine, as you can see.

I leveled with Self Cast Glacial when I first made the character.
I'm running this build and it's pretty fun. I've tried to do Atziri multiple times but failed miserably, I can't burst things fast enough. I suppose that it's because of low accuracy (87 hit chance), but before buying another item I'd like to ask more experienced players to look into my gear
Spoiler

I change arc for arctic breath (19 lvl) during boss fight

Perhaps the reason of poor performance is elsewhere.
Post your Flasks.
"
Terrornoid wrote:

Check it out here.

Nice, do you think specific element purity's will be required now because of leech changes and reflect? In live I use just purity of elements, instead of triple purity! And then, for other reserves:

HoI > Empower > Increased AOE
HoL > Curse on hit > Assassins Mark > Increased AOE

A month ago I also ditched the whole typical cwdt setup, I first tried just leaving IC! But it's default duration, even with a increased duration gem just didn't seam worth it. So I removed it also, instead now I run molten shell on increased duration, just level 12 for now! Don't have the strength to take it further, but it works with the armor flask so I get a nice boost from it when they are both going on at the same time, and at 1220 on cwdt it's up alot! If they ever edit the base on IC I might start using it again, but anything under 1sec just seams not worth it!

I am thinking of tossing in the new AA when beta goes live, I will have to remove some supports off my heralds as the mana multiplier is going to prevent me from using AA I believe. Even though it doesn't work while moving, it seams like it has some benefit for us...especially on a boss!

I have over 500 ES when I click off the current EB, so I plan to run the new EB as well!

Here is a screen shot of the build I will be doing when beta hits live, assuming the tree doesn't change further. I have experimented for hours with the offline beta tree, going every which way...and sadly the tree has longer pathing routes because of what they did! In live I actually have all the elemental dmg nodes at shadow start as well, kinda sad I am loosing them, despite me take the exact same pathing I did before...we are forced into 2 power charge duration nodes now, and because of the jewels we have to pick up extra +10 stat nodes here and there because of their placement :(

Level 94 - 112 points live - 3 extra points = 115 points, 3 jewels "tree"
Spoiler

Stats
Spoiler

Spoiler

Current tree on live! 94 - 112 points

Gear!

Spoiler
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jul 7, 2015, 1:29:43 AM
finally managed to kill her, not so difficult when you get to know attack animations (f@ck trio though), thank you for the answer.
Last edited by Yokuss on Jul 7, 2015, 5:48:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info