[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

"
ckp2906 wrote:

Which one to kill first? Should all of the flasks be Surgeons? I tried to mimmick the flask setup from the guide.

I will only get 4k hp at around lvl 90

There's a video for an atziri run in the OP. You hug the bottom left corner to get to the double-striker, then take out the ranged chick, then deal with cyclone dude last. The fight itself in the video goes by very quickly, but Terror then explains why he moved in the ways he did, etc. after it's over. So you can listen to that, replay that part of the video, etc. until you've got as much a hang of it as you can before having to do it yourself. Note that Terror (and myself) are using a Life Leech+Vaal Molten Shell gem combo to try to get some extra healing as soon as we got popped (we both also have 6-link Voll's, so no need for Warlord's; I lucked into a 6-link pretty early, so I've never tried it as 5-link).

And 90 sounds about right to me. Terror is 91 in his video, and 90's about the time my deaths tapered off. It's the downside of running Atziri with this build, I suppose: you have the damage for it pretty early, but you won't have the HP to avoid one-shots until your 90s.

As for flasks, you probably want one insta-heal life flask for emergencies, and the rest surgeon's.
Last edited by TimeDilation on Jun 15, 2015, 7:11:52 PM
"
Bjornz0r wrote:
Tried Reading thought 30 pges before giving up, so sorry, but.. How do you keep rightous fire active? It Burns my HP in a few send, with 81% resist, Can you explain :)

Surgeon's Ruby and Divine

Ruby = Slow Degen
Divine = Slow Regen
Ruby + Divine = Fast Regen
None = Degen to 1 hp in ~12 seconds

"
ckp2906 wrote:

Which one to kill first? Should all of the flasks be Surgeons? I tried to mimmick the flask setup from the guide.

Check the vids I posted. All Flasks but one are Surgeon's. Order is = Dual Striker, Boob Guns, Cycloner. Use Vaal Molten Shell + Life Leech to make them really easy.
The relocation of Vaal Pact in the beta makes for a lot of potential changes. In principle, you don't even have to head into or through any of the scion wheels now, and you can pick up Phase Acrobatics (as either Witch or Scion, say), without really sacrificing your life total by 90-ish.
"
Terrornoid wrote:
"
Bjornz0r wrote:
Tried Reading thought 30 pges before giving up, so sorry, but.. How do you keep rightous fire active? It Burns my HP in a few send, with 81% resist, Can you explain :)

Surgeon's Ruby and Divine

Ruby = Slow Degen
Divine = Slow Regen
Ruby + Divine = Fast Regen
None = Degen to 1 hp in ~12 seconds

"
ckp2906 wrote:

Check the vids I posted. All Flasks but one are Surgeon's. Order is = Dual Striker, Boob Guns, Cycloner. Use Vaal Molten Shell + Life Leech to make them really easy.

Which link would you replace with the Vaal Molten sheel + LL combo?
And can you explain shortly why it would be better?
Yea, Time. I can't figure out if it's better to stay on the old path, move into ranger, or move into Templar. All have merits now (which is a good thing.)

Reduced Mana and Reduced Duration can be changed to Vaal MS and Life Leech can be replaced in your case. It's better because every time you get hit, you heal. It's really hard for the Trio to kill you when you are constantly insta-healing half your health bar when they hit you.
Last edited by Terrornoid on Jun 23, 2015, 3:45:14 AM
"
Terrornoid wrote:
Yea, Time. I can't figure out if it's better to stay on the old path, move into ranger, or move into Templar. All have merits now (which is a good thing.)

Reduced Mana and Reduced Duration can be changed to Vaal MS and Life Leech can be replaced in your case. It's better because every time you get hit, you heal. It's really hard for the Trio to kill you when you are constantly insta-healing half your health bar when they hit you.

Thanks mate! Is that the reason you were able to face tank trio in your video?
Why have you leveled the CWDT to lvl 19, the link with Warlords mark. Wouldnt it be better to have it proc as much as possible?

And my 3L with CWDT, EC,Inc Aoe. What lvl should that be?
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Why have you leveled the CWDT to lvl 19, the link with Warlords mark. Wouldnt it be better to have it proc as much as possible?

That CWDT link is primarily for CWDT + Increased Duration + Immortal Call, and the high level is just to guarantee a longer duration (and more potential casts of EC to get more charges to get more duration); I've been running level 10's. Both that and the EC-CWDT combo should be leveled to whatever seems most efficient for you (for the EC one the OP suggests about level 7, which is also what I've used).

For the EC gem you have to keep in mind its long (4 second) cooldown, so a lower level CWDT won't really be triggering it any more often. It helps in this case to add a few levels, with the ideal situation being that the cooldown typically expires just before the CWDT gets triggered. That depends heavily on exactly what situation you are in, so you just kind of have to feel it out and experiment.

For the IC combo, if you need Warlord's mark then you may need to experiment to see how high a level of CWDT you can handle before you're wasting time trying to avoid killing yourself.
"
TimeDilation wrote:
"
ckp2906 wrote:

That CWDT link is primarily for CWDT + Increased Duration + Immortal Call, and the high level is just to guarantee a longer duration (and more potential casts of EC to get more charges to get more duration); I've been running level 10's. Both that and the EC-CWDT combo should be leveled to whatever seems most efficient for you (for the EC one the OP suggests about level 7, which is also what I've used).

For the EC gem you have to keep in mind its long (4 second) cooldown, so a lower level CWDT won't really be triggering it any more often. It helps in this case to add a few levels, with the ideal situation being that the cooldown typically expires just before the CWDT gets triggered. That depends heavily on exactly what situation you are in, so you just kind of have to feel it out and experiment.

For the IC combo, if you need Warlord's mark then you may need to experiment to see how high a level of CWDT you can handle before you're wasting time trying to avoid killing yourself.

Thanks :) Just got my 6L voll's yesterday, and got my first Atziri kill with 1 portal left.. Damn those atziri stormcalls..

Hi! Can you help me see how can I improve from here?

Spoiler

EDIT: Also, is ball lightning a good spell choice for now or future patch?
Last edited by kohtianyi on Jun 26, 2015, 12:12:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info