[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

This playable on HC league>))?
"
Terrornoid wrote:
We have access to around 6 jewel slots. Jewels can grant both Mana and ES on Hit, depending on your EB status.

It looks hard to me to fit in more than about 4 by level 90 or so. The last 10 levels can be mostly dedicated to a few more sockets, though. I suppose I haven't been paying as much attention to jewel mods as I could; I know a lot have been going in and out of circulation, so I've largely ignored them while it's unstable.

"
Ratobor wrote:
This playable on HC league>))?

In the shatterchuck thread there was recently someone from the flashback league saying they got to 100 in Hardcore with it (from what I saw, his build was actually closer to this one). The usual problem with trying to play this type of build in HC is that your life nodes are spread far across the tree, and you would likely have to give up almost all of your offensive (including crit) nodes to get to the life nodes asap, and then finally start picking up your offensive nodes and removing the shortcuts to the life nodes around level 50 or so. By then you could have +167% life, but getting more gets difficult. And that's without any major defensive nodes: no (phase) acrobatics, no IR, etc.
Last edited by TimeDilation on Jun 10, 2015, 6:51:46 PM
Hey guys, what's about 2.0? Poor damage without shotgun?
@Time
New build is scion. Not witch.

@Dan
The build is fine. Less damage but still easily in the top tiers of DPS.
I just went to use coc calculator and got my dps as 105866, I wonder how do I improve from here..

Spoiler

Hi i just tried Atziri and i could prob have done it a bit better with tactics.. Ez pz until council, died 3 times... Got Atziri to 45%.

At Council my problem is the poison on the ground, and the cyclone dudes charge.

Atziri, in the clone phase i can't really seem to kill the clone fast enough before the flameblast kills me.

im lvl 81 with 3700HP and 83% Res.

GEAR:

"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi i just tried Atziri and i could prob have done it a bit better with tactics.. Ez pz until council, died 3 times... Got Atziri to 45%.

At Council my problem is the poison on the ground, and the cyclone dudes charge.

Atziri, in the clone phase i can't really seem to kill the clone fast enough before the flameblast kills me.

It'll be easier when you get to more around 4k hp. For the trio you just have to learn how to move correctly. Move perpendicular to the cyclone's direction, move quickly after killing one of them, etc.

You shouldn't have any real problems tanking the clone phase. You have to keep all of your defense flasks running constantly. Some of yours aren't surgeon's, so you are likely running out of charges regularly, and your defenses are dropping. Also keep in mind that Atziri reflects curses, and that poacher's mark will overwrite warlord's mark, and vice versa. Since you have no way to leech without those, you need a surgeon's flask of warding.
Tried Reading thought 30 pges before giving up, so sorry, but.. How do you keep rightous fire active? It Burns my HP in a few send, with 81% resist, Can you explain :)
"
Bjornz0r wrote:
Tried Reading thought 30 pges before giving up, so sorry, but.. How do you keep rightous fire active? It Burns my HP in a few send, with 81% resist, Can you explain :)

Also this to shut it down:

And I might as well link the other flasks I'm personally using with EK + Arc:
Last edited by UltraCoward on Jun 15, 2015, 6:49:37 AM
"
TimeDilation wrote:
"
ckp2906 wrote:

It'll be easier when you get to more around 4k hp. For the trio you just have to learn how to move correctly. Move perpendicular to the cyclone's direction, move quickly after killing one of them, etc.

You shouldn't have any real problems tanking the clone phase. You have to keep all of your defense flasks running constantly. Some of yours aren't surgeon's, so you are likely running out of charges regularly, and your defenses are dropping. Also keep in mind that Atziri reflects curses, and that poacher's mark will overwrite warlord's mark, and vice versa. Since you have no way to leech without those, you need a surgeon's flask of warding.

Which one to kill first? Should all of the flasks be Surgeons? I tried to mimmick the flask setup from the guide.

I will only get 4k hp at around lvl 90

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info