[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Anyone tried the Magma Ball in Beta? Seems really awesome for CoC.
"
Terrornoid wrote:
Alright, did a preview vid with Atziri and stuff emulating the larger changes.

Check it out here.

What about the new EB? I'm guessing you wouldn't take it without some way to regenerate ES such as zealot's oath, but does the build have mana problems without it?
"
krail7 wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:

Check it out here.

What about the new EB? I'm guessing you wouldn't take it without some way to regenerate ES such as zealot's oath, but does the build have mana problems without it?

I plan on using it with just the default recharge which now has been reduced to 3sec, unless it's changed further since ive heard about it.

I have over 500 es after I click off the old eb on live, doesn't cost much to do barrage...so even if you run out, shouldnt have to stop to regen but maybe once or twice in a whole map! Mine cost 17 mana! So shouldnt need anything other than default, but wont know till it goes live so I can see for sure!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jul 8, 2015, 2:20:12 PM
Since I'm thinking about getting back to this build after not having the time for it in torment, what are peoples plans for auras without Enlighten?
Double purity + double Herald would (according to the aura calc) take 16% reduce + the 2% jewel (meaning Charisma + jewel + a 4% node from either Leadership or Influence). Alternatively double herald + single purity + AA would work with just Charisma and no jewel.
Also both would assume that 1 or 2 ES on hit jewels would be enough to sustain the new EB.
Last edited by rydl on Jul 8, 2015, 5:29:42 PM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
krail7 wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:

Check it out here.

I plan on using it with just the default recharge which now has been reduced to 3sec, unless it's changed further since ive heard about it.

I have over 500 es after I click off the old eb on live, doesn't cost much to do barrage...so even if you run out, shouldnt have to stop to regen but maybe once or twice in a whole map! Mine cost 17 mana! So shouldnt need anything other than default, but wont know till it goes live so I can see for sure!

I think there are rare jewel mods that give something like +2 ES on hit, and that'd probably be more than enough.
"
TimeDilation wrote:

I think there are rare jewel mods that give something like +2 ES on hit, and that'd probably be more than enough.

+2-3 ES on hit on cobalt jewels to be precise.
Can't wait for an update on this guide :)
Damn, I wanted to do this build in the new SC league but forgot to screenshot the passives/stats...
"
TimeDilation wrote:

If you can sustain ES with this, why not go acro/phase acro? With saffels you lose 5% spell block for 30% spell dodge. With the new VP, is there any reason to go down to the bottom left at all?

I'm a noob, but something like this? http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBBAcFQgW1Bx4I9A3RDkgPqxGWFLAWvxmKGo8gbiLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqOCycLR8wcTB8MgE2PTpCOlhBlkSrRXxJUUtXS3hMs02SUDBRR1FMVUtVrlXGXfJfKl-wYeJirGNDakNrF2yMbWxvnnBScNV3B3_GghCCHoMJg9uHE4nTjAuMNo19jb-PppUglS6Xl5phmyabtZyknaqio6xHrrOyGbQ4tUi5fLzqvu7AVMDjwfPDOsfKyUTKSs960PXUI9sL3ajfsOUZ51TndOjW6-TssPDV8bPz6vba-wn79f_e
Last edited by krail7 on Jul 10, 2015, 8:20:45 PM
Update passive tree 2.0 pls (:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info