[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

"
Best what you can do is to craft APS and Crit with Alterations and then craft Critmulti or Spell dps via Regal/Masters. Should be enough to play 78 maps!

ugh i wrote wrong ''pretty sure you cant put spelldmg on daggers via masters'' aps and crit are both suffixes , so you have to regal to get both spelldamage is a prefix pretty damn rare one too , just sharing my knowledge of low budget coc dagger crafting since i have blew through over 10k alts in rampage , and have made 6-7 coc daggers and about 3-4 phys ones . once every 1000 alts you just might get spelldmg and crit or spelldmg and attackspeed without beeing compleatly trash rolled if lucky , it just might be better to collect alot of rare chain belts and vendor recipe spelldamage on daggers than aug hope for ias/crit if its early in a new league

p.s diffrence between 8.35 and 9.15 with 900% crit chance is pretty much 7% crit not that huge imo when 60% crit chance is 5% on 8.35
IGN WitchesOPnow
Last edited by Serioslywhatever on Nov 29, 2014, 7:47:19 AM
"
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
What kind of map mods / areas do you suggest for maximum FUN with this build?

In what ways would you change the build if all you cared about was having as much FUN as possible?

-Max, ele reflect and fracture seawitches

Okay listen, you take off the Cyclone, put in the Flickerstrike ;) Then you go on a 74 mop, gorge for example and rock that shit! Screenshakes getting to an earthquake, if you play fracture and seawitches. The other thing is easy, -max and ele is playable, if you're a lucky bastrd. I got 75 Spellblock and 30 Spellevade, so theres a 17% chance to instakill myself or like an optimist would say, my chance is 83 to survive ;)
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
"
"
Best what you can do is to craft APS and Crit with Alterations and then craft Critmulti or Spell dps via Regal/Masters. Should be enough to play 78 maps!

ugh i wrote wrong ''pretty sure you cant put spelldmg on daggers via masters'' aps and crit are both suffixes , so you have to regal to get both spelldamage is a prefix pretty damn rare one too , just sharing my knowledge of low budget coc dagger crafting since i have blew through over 10k alts in rampage , and have made 6-7 coc daggers and about 3-4 phys ones . once every 1000 alts you just might get spelldmg and crit or spelldmg and attackspeed without beeing compleatly trash rolled if lucky , it just might be better to collect alot of rare chain belts and vendor recipe spelldamage on daggers than aug hope for ias/crit if its early in a new league

p.s diffrence between 8.35 and 9.15 with 900% crit chance is pretty much 7% crit not that huge imo when 60% crit chance is 5% on 8.35

Damn dude, your right. Maybe i shall change this detail. I never tried to craft spell on a Dagger.... lol. What a fail from me. So it would be better to buy a cheap Dagger, for maybe 1-10ex. Would be better to calculate your total costs at this build!

Thanks man!
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
Hey Wayne, I want to thank you again for the great help.

Not only did you offer me good advice, but you also helped me fix my (kinda broken) char.

I doubled my dps (!), just by respeccing and using the items you traded me.

Hope to be able to chat with you again.
"
Kinir wrote:

Not only did you offer me good advice, but you also helped me fix my (kinda broken) char.

I love to hear this ;) If your gems are at 20 or 20/20, call me again and we make you rotation ready ;)
"
Kinir wrote:

People are realizing that he is a hotheaded but nice guy :)

UP for awesome build including my dagger :P
ign: fanimala
Last edited by fanimala on Dec 3, 2014, 6:36:29 AM
"
fanimala wrote:
"
Kinir wrote:

People are realizing that he is a hotheaded but nice guy :)

UP for awesome build including my dagger :P

Why are you bumping a buildthread, lol? Also, that promotion of weapon lol
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Question and answer, in just one sentence, genius
"
BullitD3 wrote:

Referring to me? If you are I'd like you to re-think who's the genious based on this whole thread
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
BullitD3 wrote:

Referring to me? If you are I'd like you to re-think who's the genious based on this whole thread

I am the genius,

sry guys :(

plz tommie calm down and hate somewhere else.

regards

fanimala
ign: fanimala

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info