[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

Ive litterly no words for what is happening here... If I need a laught, I will just simply look at this posts.. "Im the beer guy".. Like you are cool or something.. rofl lmao

Like I said.. a sect.

Keep it coming please.

/popcorn
"
just wanted mention on the lowbudget dagger crafting , im pretty sure you cant put spelldmg on a dagger , your best bet is rolling attackspeed and spelldmg or critchance and spelldmg. settling for 22-27% crit chance or 12-15% ias than compensating with diamond rings n passives . also if you multicraft cant have all 3 attackspeed critchance spellcrit (those evil GGG designers thought of everything )

Some examples crafted lots of coc daggers in rampage , most of them i've given out
Spoiler

Best what you can do is to craft APS and Crit with Alterations and then craft Critmulti or Spell dps via Regal/Masters. Should be enough to play 78 maps!
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
"
lillbysen wrote:
Ive litterly no words for what is happening here... If I need a laught, I will just simply look at this posts.. "Im the beer guy".. Like you are cool or something.. rofl lmao

Like I said.. a sect.

Keep it coming please.

/popcorn

Dude i own a design agency, got 8 employees, got a house and an relativly new mercedes-benz, what exactly do ya want to tell me? Drinking beer is extremly cool, especially if you are a german! And especially if you're not a nerd or a forum troll.. Rofl, imao, words from a guy, that don't meets women in reallife ;)

So please, tell what you want, but don't try to troll me, if your life trolls you...
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
Translator, please?
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
fanimala wrote:
Our guild may have lots of unknown names... but may have lots of high end gamers. Or not.

Is this guild "RMT"? I've been looking for you guys ...

Surely not, we got a lot of Betasupporters... If nothing works, there cames the "RMT" argument ;)
@sherkhan

I really like you guy. But we got just several elite members, our guild owns a lot of well known mirroritems, yeah. But wheres the prob? is AXN in your opinion a cheater? or a rmt dude? no, he just know how to trade, like rayam or other known traders and many of our guild mates...

Now it's day number three, where the fuck is my popcorn?
Last edited by BullitD3 on Nov 28, 2014, 6:49:40 PM
"
sherkhan wrote:

Cut the crap.

Half of your guild have under ten forum posts, most of which are linking mirrored items or multiple exalts.

Either you have multiple accounts (as someone else suggested) or your guildies are RMTing.

Done with this troll thread for the weekend. Keep up the comedy.

Bro you're wasting your time... he's obviously a troll. About whether he's involved in RMT or not, I think we all know what's happening here.

About the topic itself, it's clearly he made those accounts and commented on his own post himself. Same tone, same "larger than life" attitude,(and strangely, same broken English). I rather enjoy it, haven't seen anyone try so hard to get attention like this guy :)) I even suspected that he is, in fact, a female. Don't let that picture fool you !
"
Konkrete wrote:

About the topic itself, it's clearly he made those accounts and commented on his own post himself. Same tone, same "larger than life" attitude,(and strangely, same broken English). I rather enjoy it, haven't seen anyone try so hard to get attention like this guy :)) I even suspected that he is, in fact, a female. Don't let that picture fool you !

:D Then go away? Know this, again, in silence, at a distance?
Last edited by shaokim on Nov 29, 2014, 3:22:30 AM
What kind of map mods / areas do you suggest for maximum FUN with this build?

In what ways would you change the build if all you cared about was having as much FUN as possible?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
What kind of map mods / areas do you suggest for maximum FUN with this build?

In what ways would you change the build if all you cared about was having as much FUN as possible?

-Max, ele reflect and fracture seawitches
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info