[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

"
"
BullitD3 wrote:
Question and answer, in just one sentence, genius

Referring to me? If you are I'd like you to re-think who's the genious based on this whole thread

Referring to you, the true genius of the cave of forum trolls and full grown flamers ;)
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
"
sherkhan wrote:
If you remove all of Bullit/Fanimal dupe account posts from this thread, all you have remaining are people laughing.

I cant anything for or against my fans... I help a lot of people and they love me for that, in contrast to you, that have nothing better to do, then TRY to flame people that do much more DPS then you...

Whats your problem man? I think it's yourself and your sect of forum trolls. Just dont annoy me, with your senseless shit, like you have nothing to do. Try to do a nice build, (not ur "oneshot"wander) and we speak again dude. I dont care, what you people think of me... I dont need forum reputation, cause i got some in real life.

You got 35k with GMP and Chain, a real Wander got 140k+, can reach 160k+... If my discharge could fart, the fart had more dps then your build man.

Go to scool, find a 8 ot 9 year old boy and discuss with him. Thanks.
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
Last edited by BullitD3 on Dec 4, 2014, 6:12:28 AM
Best Build!
Hi bro !

I very like this build and I have queston. I have shadow lv 72 and I want to change his build on yours but I killed Alira and dont have add Power Charge, i have +1 Frenzy Charge. It is big thing that I will have only max 5 power charges ?

Why Ambusher ? Not other dagger with higher crit chance as implict ?

This belt it not nessesary ?
Last edited by sensig177 on Dec 4, 2014, 3:09:32 PM
"
sensig177 wrote:
Hi bro !

I very like this build and I have queston. I have shadow lv 72 and I want to change his build on yours but I killed Alira and dont have add Power Charge, i have +1 Frenzy Charge. It is big thing that I will have only max 5 power charges ?

Why Ambusher ? Not other dagger with higher crit chance as implict ?

This belt it not nessesary ?

Sup bro,

So, the first problem is to have no 6 Powercharges, so get 20 regrets and respec that reward. You can play without, but expect less lifeleech and less DPS. You need a lot of APS to get a lot of casts and charges aswell, cause you reach 95% critchance with charges easily, so that's why i'm using an Ambusher.

This Belt is not necessary, it's just for maxing out the farmspeed.

Have a nice loot ;)
Last edited by BullitD3 on Dec 5, 2014, 4:10:09 PM
"
sherkhan wrote:
If only you knew how to calculate DPS. The number changes from 5.3m to 1.3m to god knows what next.

I assume by "fart" you're talking about your Cast on Death + Arc + Discharge setup.

You should let Chris know the CoD setup he loves so much was also from you.

This thread reflects poorly on Germans. Most of the ones I know are smart and articulate.

Stop it. You just flip the words in my mouth. Dps is from regular to max possible, you know this. Dont try to mean its like i would tell any senseless and uncalculated shit.

Seen your build - Played mine. Result: Your Dps is not comparable with mine, dont judge like you do.

Why you even read this thread daily?

So please, just stop to annoy me with your senseless troll actions, thank you really sir...
Last edited by BullitD3 on Dec 5, 2014, 5:39:03 PM
"
BullitD3 wrote:
"
sherkhan wrote:
If only you knew how to calculate DPS. The number changes from 5.3m to 1.3m to god knows what next.

I assume by "fart" you're talking about your Cast on Death + Arc + Discharge setup.

This thread reflects poorly on Germans. Most of the ones I know are smart and articulate.

Stop it. You just flip the words in my mouth. Dps is from regular to max possible, you know this. Dont try to mean its like i would tell any senseless and uncalculated shit.

Seen your build - Played mine. Result: Your Dps is not comparable with mine, dont judge like you do.

So please, just stop to annoy me with your senseless troll actions, thank you really sir...

Are you really comparing his cost-efficient build, aim for people who play leagues, to your mirrored dagger build in standard ? take that shitty dagger off and make a video, then we'll talk.

Oh and nice CoD btw. That one is definitely "your build".
"
Konkrete wrote:
"
BullitD3 wrote:
"
sherkhan wrote:

Are you really comparing his cost-efficient build, aim for people who play leagues, to your mirrored dagger build in standard ? take that shitty dagger off and make a video, then we'll talk.

Oh and nice CoD btw. That one is definitely "your build".

I'll do a lowbudget version, with 10chaos dagger, then this discussion ends, cause the lowbudget already do the dps comparable to a mjölner...

No, it's not "mine" build, i just wanted that people dont call it fakener. There are proofs man, that i did the build near one year ago. Anyway, it doesn't matters. It's really funny, how the haters just won't stop spam, nobody wants to read - Now please stop annoying me, thanks
Last edited by BullitD3 on Dec 6, 2014, 8:36:06 AM
Hey Wayne!

You promissed a low budget version, when it gets online? And when theres a energy shield version of the build, still planned?

And dude, your new graphics are sooo unbelievable insane! Did you do it yourself?
"
RestlessRuner wrote:
Hey Wayne!

You promissed a low budget version, when it gets online? And when theres a energy shield version of the build, still planned?

And dude, your new graphics are sooo unbelievable insane! Did you do it yourself?

Sup Restless, sorry got a lot of work in reallife in the last days. Video is already recorded, but i want to do the same video on a 78 map, so i can show, that you can run every map level with less then 20ex.

I did the graphics in cooperation with Goat4Dinner, he's a fucking nice guy man. He also created the graphics for the Shatterchuck and the Rainbownuke build. I will completly redesign this whole thread, but its so much work man. I hope to get it done till tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info