[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

"
KGF wrote:
What are the flasks for this build?! where is the weapond for this build + socketed gems inside the dagger?

Thanks, KGF!

Im using 2 flasks with HP , one with speed but for bosses like atziri im using flask with ele resists, Rumi's Concoction,and evansion one or Atziri's Promise.
Dagger for this build was originally i dont know the name of it but you must use the dagger with Spell DMG,Crit Multiplier and attack speed right now im trying to get Chimeric scalpel with socketed ice golem it is only thing what you want in this build.
Last edited by TicT4c on Dec 15, 2015, 5:56:52 AM
i'll try vaal greace, thanks.
any other suggestion is welcome.
this new ascension changes - where it will come alive and what does it change for our build?
legacy saffel's would be great but right now it's to expensive same as voll's amulet.
"
Dragosani wrote:
i'll try vaal greace, thanks.
any other suggestion is welcome.
this new ascension changes - where it will come alive and what does it change for our build?
legacy saffel's would be great but right now it's to expensive same as voll's amulet.

Sorry i was gone for some time but i have good news Blade Vortex is currently the best option to repleace Volls Devo only things you must do is grab some extra power charges and change skill socket setup and you are good to go

But whitout Volls devo You must use elemental equilibrium for more res penetration and dmg
Last edited by TicT4c on Dec 29, 2015, 7:58:39 PM
"
TicT4c wrote:
But whitout Volls devo You must use elemental equilibrium for more res penetration and dmg

How would that work?
My Discharge deals Cold & Elec damage.
Enemy's get bonus to Cold & Elec damage.

Unless your dagger deals Fire damage and no Cold or Elec you would nerf your damage right?
If we go without Volls Devotion, how looks it with the laggs?
better?

laggs made my throwing away my rainbownuker, and its a shame.

Only discharging power Charges (lightning damage) would make the
an interesting choice to make the build much more tanky.
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Dec 30, 2015, 8:04:22 AM
"
Canuberon wrote:
"
TicT4c wrote:

How would that work?
My Discharge deals Cold & Elec damage.
Enemy's get bonus to Cold & Elec damage.

Unless your dagger deals Fire damage and no Cold or Elec you would nerf your damage right?

If you hit monster with your cyclone( i recommend you have added fire dmg to attacks) and have some fire dmg you will obliterate enemy with cold and elec dmg.
"
better?

Voll devotion make you deal more dmg, you discharge will be faster so yea without Volls Devo you will be have 2-3 less disch in 2 sec
"
TicT4c wrote:
"
better?

Voll devotion make you deal more dmg, you discharge will be faster so yea without Volls Devo you will be have 2-3 less disch in 2 sec

what about the laggs i was asking for ?

Here some thoughts:

We're only discharging with Power Charges, so pure light dmg Build.

- We use Vessel of Vinktar for a massive leeching effect
- We use Call of the brotherhood to convert to cold dmg which adds freezing for survivability
- In the amu Slot we put a nice Talisman with dual crit, lightning dmg, etc
- We use lightning Penetration for more deeps
- What about HoI (when using call of the Brotherhood) linked to Warlords Mark and Curse on hit? Not the same Charge Generation rate like Volls Devo, but some additional damage though, and additional 2% dual leech. Think thats a nice Option

I'm gonna try this out in closer time and let you know the result!
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Dec 30, 2015, 10:40:23 AM
Update For 2.1 plz ??
hi i was thinking of going Templar for inevitable judgement to buy pass all elemental rest. i will be using a legacy mjolner right now im stuck leveling up. what would you do for leveling up. i am level 32 right now using flame totem firestorm. here is my skill tree i was thinking. is mjonler to slow for clear speed end game? should i go dagger and cyclone gem if so how many ex would i need to get a good dagger i have about 14 ex now to use in SC. Also can i join the guild and maybe team speak if you have room.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAAVCBx4LYQ5ID6sRLREvEVARlhQgFr8YXRo-HU8i9CSLJpUpLioLKjgrCiycLR8vbzH7MtE1uTdHPO9BlkVHSVFJsUyzUEdVS1cNXfJfP19qYeJknWZUZ5toZWjya6xsC20ZcFJwu3yDfLh-WX_Gf-OCB4KbhMWFe4nTjDaP-pHOkyeVLpZsmjubtZ7Nn8uhL6IApyunMK3xrj6us69svorAZsM6xq7QH9DQ0iHXz9kT4XPkUevu6_XsGOw47w7viO_r8B_w1fGs8h3yQfOb-Tf53Q==?accountName=nitro1914&characterName=MEAT_CHUNCKS=

Last edited by nitro1914 on Mar 4, 2016, 10:55:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info