[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

"
KaiSong wrote:
"
RestlessRuner wrote:
Hey Wayne!

how the fuck you reached this damage??? it looks like a cheat to me :p
i tried the fakener build, and its nice. till i saw your video man. i dont know what or how, but your build seems much more insane!

can i play this build with maybe 40ex?

Wayne's using a mirrored dagger, youre going to get similar results to what your price bracket is. assuming youre going to pick up a volls and a 6L chest + maligaros it leaves you with about 5~10 ex for your non unique pieces such as rings and weapon, depending on how much of a deal you can get.

Dude that's his other account. He made it just to comment on his own post. you can clearly see the Lv40 character on that account. LOL.
"
Konkrete wrote:
"
KaiSong wrote:
"
RestlessRuner wrote:
Hey Wayne!

how the fuck you reached this damage??? it looks like a cheat to me :p
i tried the fakener build, and its nice. till i saw your video man. i dont know what or how, but your build seems much more insane!

can i play this build with maybe 40ex?

Wayne's using a mirrored dagger, youre going to get similar results to what your price bracket is. assuming youre going to pick up a volls and a 6L chest + maligaros it leaves you with about 5~10 ex for your non unique pieces such as rings and weapon, depending on how much of a deal you can get.

Dude that's his other account. He made it just to comment on his own post. you can clearly see the Lv40 character on that account. LOL.

They're even in the same guild. Ha.
Amusing some people buy this shit
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Amazing build, got to witness it first hand in a Palace map.
INSANE clear speed even with another player.
The AOE and DPS is incredible has made a massive amount of progress since I last seen this build and recommend it if you want to try something different or want to have an epileptic fit OR just space out when your taking your daily dosage of LSD <3
Haha.. This is so amusing to read.. They are like a sect :D.

Indeed what sherkhan said..

/popcorn
I love you all guys. like you carefully analyzed everthing and then still want popcorn, even though I have told you to get that... So wheres the fcking popcorn, heh?

Guys, it's more a secret society. Most guys in our guild got more currency than you can imagine. I'm just the guy with the beer and the big mouth. What the fuck, sure some lowbobs in my guild leave a comment. In what kind of crippled guild you are, that your guildmates ignore your posts??? I can't and won't tell my mates "psst, don't comment my post, there are some unfunny guys, that will know you're from my guild".... I even don't know everybody in my guild.

But hell yeah, i'm like Rothschild and conspire against whole PoE, to get the perfect forum post - That's it!
And btw, you lazy guys here, i ordered popcorn 2 fcking days ago...
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
Last edited by BullitD3 on Nov 28, 2014, 4:04:35 AM
"
BullitD3 wrote:
I love you all guys. like you carefully analyzed everthing and then still want popcorn, even though I have told you to get that... So wheres the fcking popcorn, heh?

Guys, it's more a secret society. Most guys in our guild got more currency than you can imagine. I'm just the guy with the beer and the big mouth. What the fuck, sure some lowbobs in my guild leave a comment. In what kind of crippled guild you are, that your guildmates ignore your posts??? I can't and won't tell my mates "psst, don't comment my post, there are some unfunny guys, that will know you're from my guild".... I even don't know everybody in my guild.

But hell yeah, i'm like Rothschild and conspire against whole PoE, to get the perfect forum post - That's it!
And btw, you lazy guys here, i ordered popcorn 2 fcking days ago...

I literally can't even.

Bullit kills popcorn like a Terminator.

Our guild may have lots of unknown names... but may have lots of high end gamers. Or not.

UP! for awesomeness
ign: fanimala
Last edited by fanimala on Nov 28, 2014, 4:21:29 AM
"
fanimala wrote:

Bullit kills popcorn like a Terminator.

Our guild may have lots of unknown names... but may have lots of high end gamers. Or not.

UP! for awesomeness

I just discharged the popcorn cup. Cup was crittet and oneshoted aswell, now everthing is full of popcorn, through increased area of effect. I'm waiting for flamers to get some new popcorn.
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
just wanted mention on the lowbudget dagger crafting , im pretty sure you cant put spelldmg on a dagger , your best bet is rolling attackspeed and spelldmg or critchance and spelldmg. settling for 22-27% crit chance or 12-15% ias than compensating with diamond rings n passives . also if you multicraft cant have all 3 attackspeed critchance spellcrit (those evil GGG designers thought of everything )

Some examples crafted lots of coc daggers in rampage , most of them i've given out
Spoiler

IGN WitchesOPnow
Last edited by Serioslywhatever on Nov 28, 2014, 4:11:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info