[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

"
BullitD3 wrote:
"
sherkhan wrote:
You have a 6L Voll and a mirrored dagger, but your rings and gloves are shit.

Get ele weak on hit Maligs and 350+ acc diamonds with mana regen. Then replace the shitty mask with rat's nest.

Also, your courtyard boss kill is slower than what my wander does.

Make better videos.

Thanks! Rings are crap, sure. I experiment alot atm, told that in my thread, too. Mana reg dont works very well, without loosing massivly Dps. Malchai and Maligaro are still insane, no matter how less they cost... But a mate and i are trying a lot of variations. Soon we will get the best combination and have a serious opinion, about the other possibilities. Then i update the whole thread - promised.

Whats wrong with my videos? Would be nice to know! Dont tell me my english.

Maybe it's not your English, maybe it's your attitude combined with your accent = overly annoying. Nobody wants a second Mors here mate. Fun build obviously but claiming that he copied your shit is just plain out stupid. Your trees don't even look the same, and if you're talking that he copied you because he used the same gem links you did, it's even more laughable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4KkBRKBjk
Split arrow is faster
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Maybe it's not your English, maybe it's your attitude combined with your accent = overly annoying. Nobody wants a second Mors here mate. Fun build obviously but claiming that he copied your shit is just plain out stupid. Your trees don't even look the same, and if you're talking that he copied you because he used the same gem links you did, it's even more laughable.

Dude, btw Mors was one of the funniest players ever. But i know him, since you told me that... You didn't check the things before. So just talk, like you would
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
"
BullitD3 wrote:

Dude, btw Mors was one of the funniest players ever. But i know him, since you told me that... You didn't check the things before. So just talk, like you would

No, don't get me wrong, people don't hate Mors, neither do I, I just don't like the fact that you claim a build that looks similar to yours your own, and that's exactly what he did. One more thing, your build is indeed very impressive, but maybe if you approached things a little more maturely, nobody would have said anything negatively in your post.

up
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
Last edited by BullitD3 on Nov 25, 2014, 5:51:34 PM
"
softness91 wrote:
"
BullitD3 wrote:

No, don't get me wrong, people don't hate Mors, neither do I, I just don't like the fact that you claim a build that looks similar to yours your own, and that's exactly what he did. One more thing, your build is indeed very impressive, but maybe if you approached things a little more maturely, nobody would have said anything negatively in your post.

Thanks for the post. The first discussion was not "who was the first", he got this build from me, i explained him everthing and was out of POE for some months. I just wanted a little credit, for helping him. Or maybe a link in his Youtube videos or in his thread, we could shown both version and could tell the pros and contras. Mathil didn't liked that idea. Things raised to shit from nothing.

So, i will end this story now. I don't care, who was the first. I care only about, that i get the most enhanced version and then i improve this guide here and tell my secrets. Let's get back to the game!
Awesome clearspeed and nice build i like this; "who needs Defense? i iwll kill it before it kills me" mentality.

so keep up the great work.

And hell yeahr fuck those envy haters/fakeners ;)

edit: english
Last edited by EkarPoe on Nov 25, 2014, 2:58:57 PM
You've gotta be joking. Look buddy, make all the build claims you want regardless of how wrong they are but once you start making up lies about what I've said and done then there's a problem. I don't know you and have never spoken to you before. I've never attacked anyone on reddit and you can see my post history to prove that.

Going to have to report your posts for how absurd they are. Stop trying to bring yourself attention by creating fictional drama.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:
You've gotta be joking. Look buddy, make all the build claims you want regardless of how wrong they are but once you start making up lies...

There is no reason for lies here. Bullit3D makes YouTube videos and streams with his partners. Telling lies would make him untrustworthy that would effect his audience shares etc.

I think both builds are good. But The WayneTrain is a little bit better. Even so the thread style.

Looks good. Tastes godlike.

Amen. :D
ign: fanimala
Last edited by fanimala on Nov 25, 2014, 6:36:24 PM
"
fanimala wrote:
"
Mathil wrote:
You've gotta be joking. Look buddy, make all the build claims you want regardless of how wrong they are but once you start making up lies...

There is no reason for lies here. Bullit3D makes YouTube videos and streams with his partners. Telling lies would make him untrustworthy that would effect his audience shares etc.

I think both builds are good. But The WayneTrain is a little bit better. Even so the thread style.

Looks good. Tastes godlike.

Amen. :D

You know what's funny? this.

"
BullitD3 wrote:

Thanks for the post. The first discussion was not "who was the first", he got this build from me, i explained him everthing and was out of POE for some months. I just wanted a little credit, for helping him. Or maybe a link in his Youtube videos or in his thread, we could shown both version and could tell the pros and contras. Mathil didn't liked that idea. Things raised to shit from nothing.
So, i will end this story now. I don't care, who was the first. I care only about, that i get the most enhanced version and then i improve this guide here and tell my secrets. Let's get back to the game!

Why would he ask some random German dude with seriously broken English about builds when he could barely understand what the guy is trying to say? And if the guy even said he got proof/screenshots of that happening, feel free to post it

No offense here mate, we know you're his friend and all but jokes aside, before he caused this ruckus, nobody even know who the holly heck he is or if he made Youtube vids. From my viewer stand point, linking 3 gems cyclone-cast on crit-discharge, he certainly is not the first person to ever do that. I could understand when he got all mad when people said he followed mathil's build when he didn't, but making up stories, really? I didn't know he's that desperate.

I don't think Mathil's build is better than his by any means, but they're clearly different builds. Just because you use the same linked skills first doesn't make that build yours. Stop making fun of yourself man, you're hilarious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info