How to Recover Lost Crafting Benches (and Other News)

The Fireplace microtransaction hideout decoration has a graphical glitch! Shadows and partially black screen for a while.

Can you fix it..? .-.
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
thanks alot for the quick fix for the crafting benches. and have fun at your christmas party. pictures?
great.. cool video:)

how about "/claim_all_standard_mtx" ? would make life much easier for people who dont play Standard and have dozens of chars and hundreds remove only tabs there:)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
I'm so proud of you guys, you've come so far and I can see my self continuously supporting you guys as long as you guys can stay true to GGG! Don't sell this gem to any major companies, because you guys make this game feel so personal and enjoyable!

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
thx for the fix!
"
Ludvator wrote:

how about "/claim_all_standard_mtx" ? would make life much easier for people who dont play Standard and have dozens of chars and hundreds remove only tabs there:)

this would really be helpful, especially since this game still lacks the ability to show your overall mtx purchases and where these mtx are located.

on a not really related note:
Spoiler
and what really would have helped players (hoarders like me) after the merge would have been the ability to drag and drop a stash tab's location in the tab's dropdown list. it's a pita to move tabs when it takes nearly A MINUTE for me to move a tab from start to end.

additionally when selecting tabs, one has to scroll the tab's dropdown list despite there is massive space left towards the bottom of the client window.

i'm all for micromanagement and yes, cleaning readonly tabs on a regular basis helps but as it is now i fell kinda punished for having many tabs and a preference for hoarding.

anyway, have a nice christmas party and thx for the quick fix regarding the crafting tools.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Haku bench still MIA.
"
Syleno wrote:
Haku bench still MIA.

news on that, GGG?
Please ensure that you are creating a new instance of your hideout, and then check your hideout stash for a remove only tab.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Most of another day has gone by and there still is no Haku Crafting Bench

Solution: All you have to do is patch the dialogue conditions for that crafting tools. dialogue to come up. Most people should have Haku's bench when they hit level 2-3 with that master. Just change the conditions for the dialogue to appear if they meet those conditions. And if they're level 5-6, then the conditions can be met for all the other Masters that are not in the HO for their crafting tools to be obtained without loss of rep.
"Share information to increase knowledge."
"... to distinguish Nature from Custom, or that which is established because it is right, from that which is right only because it is established." Samuel Johnson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info