How to Recover Lost Crafting Benches (and Other News)

I would pm Support and submit a bug report in the proper forum as well.

Good luck!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
I lost all of my benches when it patched, but was able to reclaim 4 of them back (including Haku's). The remaining 2 that I need (Vagan and Tora) I think I was able to receive from them, but were placed in the Talamoana tab which no longer appears for me (at the time, I wasn't able to take them back out of the tab, and I remember the stash seeming buggy at the time). The command doesn't seem to help me reclaim them. I'm not in desperate need of the benches, but getting them back would be cool
"
escorpion wrote:
The only benches i got are the ones from the 3 masters in my hideout. After i placed those I typed /claim_crafting_benches. My hideout stash tab turned solid blue. I tried to buy some decorations and they didn't show up but it took the currency out of my total. Next i exited game and came back. Still no benches or decorations but the hideout stash tab was back to normal.

Same here. Vagan's Sharpening Wheel and Catarina's Headstones are missing, no matter what.
Last edited by Derihourai on Nov 27, 2014, 10:07:18 AM
"
MaryGrace wrote:
VOllS protector still dropping?

yes of course. why would it not?
Sometimes a age remains hidden in the stash,
that happends when you change hideout etc
ur crafting benches might be there
to reach that page you have to fill up ur other pages so it creates a new one
then you will see the page that was hidden + the new one
hope it works
is this working for zana ? command doesnt do anything. i have completed 1 mission for her already, and she is standing eternal lab. (alrready level 2)

heeelp.
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
I still cant recover certain crafting benches. I dissmiss the masters, use the command (/claim_crafting_beches) and log again, and nothing. Even created a new hideout. I have only a "1" tab in hideout stash, no talamoana, no "2".

I talked to the Masters to recover the benches when I couldnt still see the hideout stash's content, and then, when logged in again, I could see the stash but there was only the armor crafting bench. None of the others that were the ones the masters I talked to should give me (the weapon master).

could anyone help? thx
Command worked well but... Elreon bench still missing (no option to claim from him nor remove tab or so).
Might be because he is level 8.

Any ideas how to fix this?
NO clue how to fix it... command doesnt work... i am missing both benches from the masters in act 2. plz help
"This doesn't leave many points left for life and defenses - but that's okay, because now you have the ability to instantly multiply all of your cosmetic purchases. Look at the value!"
This thread is long dead, no support for fixing our benches has come from GGG in nearly a year. I hate that they haven't fixed it yet. I knew it was on the back burner when they were pushing for act 4 release, but now.... common GGG, we need this fixed!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info