How to Recover Lost Crafting Benches (and Other News)

Note that this only works in hideout instances spawned after this news was posted, so you may need to leave the hideout and return to it.

ZiggyD's is currently designing a unique item with the community. The thread is here!

Today's our annual office Christmas party. Many years ago, we used to prepare builds of the game for the party to show people (as it was the only time that external people used to see the game before it was announced). Last year I took some footage of the build from the 2008 Christmas Party (0.2.0). Check it out! Footage of the old client starts at 0:49.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2018, 3:36:40 PM
First
Edit: Thanks for the info, keep up the good work GGG!
Last edited by Vepz98 on Nov 21, 2014, 12:00:46 AM
I hope the community Unique isnt a disaster. -_-
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Christmas party hype Keepo
My Haku bench is still MIA, even after using the command...
Haku's armor bench still doesn't come for me.. he's in my hideout. I've tried talking to him.

http://i.imgur.com/BJG7wrr.jpg
PoE is love, PoE is life, Don't fight it. Just accept it.
This isn't working for me. I've tried leaving my hideout and coming back, and I've tried logging to a new character, and /claim_crafting_benches is doing nothing. The only benches I have in my stash match the three masters currently in my hideout, and I had all of them in Rampage.

EDIT: Checked with a guildmate, and he was able to reclaim his benches. He had not touched his hideout since the end of league merge. I had added back the three from the masters I had, and the claim command does not give me the missing 4. It would seem that if you've touched benches after the merge, then the command does not work for you.
Last edited by unsmith on Nov 21, 2014, 12:21:26 AM
Same problem for me: No Haku bench.
2008 Christmas Party (0.2.0) video << i can cry.. very emotional..
God damn i just sacrificed Zana's exp to get benches without command and can't get Haku's too :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info