How to Recover Lost Crafting Benches (and Other News)

hmm - /claim_crafting_benches isn't working for me. I do that, hit the 'Hideout' button but not seeing the missing ones. I had gone around and claimed the crafting tools from the Masters already in my hideout already before so maybe that's breaking getting the extra ones I had before the merge?

"
Visigoth123 wrote:
hmm - /claim_crafting_benches isn't working for me. I do that, hit the 'Hideout' button but not seeing the missing ones. I had gone around and claimed the crafting tools from the Masters already in my hideout already before so maybe that's breaking getting the extra ones I had before the merge?

Same problem for me (see above), I think the command is slightly buggy.
The Karui way is not effective without Haku's bench, the claim command worked on the rest of them however.
Also cant find haku's crafting benche. i have a coastal hideout
Same problem. After using /claim_crafting_benches I got back only bowmaker's tools,
but Haku's device still missing.
Thank you for the fix.

However, as so many others are reporting, my Haku (gesundheit) bench is still missing.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
I got all my benches back except Haku's.

I guess I am not the only one here.
Same here, Haku bench still mia. ):
Thanks for the good news.
It would be really really, really good if you would do something for organizing stash tabs too. Like, command to move all the items from one tab to another if the other tab is empty.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
Chris wrote:
If the league migration caused you to lose some crafting benches and you're unable to talk to the masters to get the benches back (because your existing masters have experience you don't want to lose), then we've added a command that should help you. Just enter your hideout and type "/claim_crafting_benches". Any benches you're entitled to will be sent to your hideout stash.

Nice, thank you very much!
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info