How to Recover Lost Crafting Benches (and Other News)

Sorry, but i miss Voricis Artisan's Bench.
All others are fixed.

Seems its not a Haku Problem only.
and by "some" benches you mean "all" benches... :p

thx for the fix. /claim_crafting_benches worked fine.
"/claim_crafting_benches". This worked to get Haku's -Armourer's work bench back, But Still missing Catarina's-"Headstones",Vagan's-"Sharpening wheel",Zana's-"Map device".
Ok, problem solved. I type it wrong "/claim_crafting_benches".Work's like this /claim_crafting_benches
oh the nostalgia so good. Will always love GGG. A shame i dont have enough time for poe atm but i guess it never can be enough :) .
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
[Removed by Support]

:)
My Haku bench also missing after the command.

I added zana's vorici's cata's and elreon's benches manually since i have such masters at my hideout the other two tora's and vagan's added by command provided - but Haku's still missing.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Nov 21, 2014, 3:05:21 PM
Used the command - got my headstones back, but like many others, my armour bench from Haku is still missing.

Edit: Appeared in a different tab as I was typing this - fixed!
Last edited by Grukkaa on Nov 21, 2014, 12:51:28 PM
Thanks GGG for implementing this! I was able to claim all the benches back :D

And for those who might have missed it (by any chance), after I typed in the command, a "haku (remove only)" and another "1" tab showed up, and all my missing benches were in 1 of the 2 tabs.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the fix! Eagerly await my ripparino(s) in the week event :D
That's an awesome video.

It would be great if you would share all of the videos you have showing how the game has progressed into what it is now! :D

BTW thanks for not hosting it on gamespot! <3
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Last edited by GodlyMe on Nov 21, 2014, 9:30:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info