PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Could you add a b/o filter? For example, you could choose to search only for items between 1-2 exalts. I suppose that a default currency exchange rate would have to be set (and perhaps updated weekly). This would also help people avoid stuff like "b/o 999 exalts UPGRADES PLEASE".
yeah people say "but when they whisper your alt it wil go to your main"

but people tend to whisper/search for online only!!! =(
"
Jamie1987 wrote:
yeah people say "but when they whisper your alt it wil go to your main"

but people tend to whisper/search for online only!!! =(

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1rf1sh/how_to_be_online/
Thanks for implementing this!

Also this has probably been asked before but still - some items (belts, amulets and rings) would benefit from merging implicit and explicit fields whem searching (poexplorer.com does this and frankly it's awesome). If I want +20 life I don't really care whether it's a coral ring or just an iron with mod.
I can't figure out how to add both a ~c/o and a ~b/o tag to an item, and have it show up on the indexer displaying both.

It seems whatever tag follows the item is the one that shows up.

For example, (and to my understanding):

"
example.item.for.sale
[linkeditemfromstashtab235423452345]
~b/o 93 exa
~c/o 1 fuse

I put it in quotes for this example, just for formating sake.

But is this not the proper formating?

How can I get both the b/o and c/o to show up?
Last edited by Busta_SMurk on Nov 25, 2013, 11:28:05 PM
"
RivaGe wrote:

Also this has probably been asked before but still - some items (belts, amulets and rings) would benefit from merging implicit and explicit fields whem searching (poexplorer.com does this and frankly it's awesome). If I want +20 life I don't really care whether it's a coral ring or just an iron with mod.

Check "total" mods.
"
Busta_SMurk wrote:
I can't figure out how to add both a ~c/o and a ~b/o tag to an item, and have it show up on the indexer displaying both.

It seems whatever tag follows the item is the one that shows up.

For example, (and to my understanding):

"
example.item.for.sale
[linkeditemfromstashtab235423452345]
~b/o 93 exa
~c/o 1 fuse

I put it in quotes for this example, just for formating sake.

But is this not the proper formating?

How can I get both the b/o and c/o to show up?

This is strange, I'll look into it. Thanks for reporting that.
I'm having an issue today with it showing people online who aren't. I refreshed multiple times over the course of a few hours and it keeps saying the seller is online however in game they are shown as offline. I even went as far as whispering one player's 20 something individual character names just to see if the messaging system was not forwarding to the character they were currently playing.
"
xyz wrote:
"
RivaGe wrote:

Check "total" mods.
Oh, thanks! Can you elaborate what's 'pseudo'? Also whispering poexyzis says it's not logged in for the past 4 hours.
hello, please anyone help me.
I am playing char on domination, nick EvilWhisper and on poe.xyz shows only my char on standard, and its nick: Suiyobi, its of course always offline, even when my domination char is online.
I am lvl 75 with EvilWhisper so i am on domination ladder.

Thanks for help!

edit: ive just noticed i am not in ladder? why is that? i am lvl 75 and there are levels like 74 there
IGN: EvilWhisper
Last edited by Alexx1337 on Nov 26, 2013, 6:57:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info