PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
FireFlowerist wrote:
developer: You need to add ~IGN tag so we can set up correct IGN

No and read the first post.
  • Added the ability to exclude explicit mods.
  • Modified PM template a bit.
  • Merged "Thrusting One Hand Sword" and "One Hand Sword" into one category.
  • Items with buyout over 500 exalteds are now ignored.
  • Chaos damage is now taken into account when calculating DPS.
  • Dyadus' DPS is halved.
  • Some minor bugfixes and design changes.
Currently in a dispute with someone that offered 30 exa for something, and then I turned it down. I went to my store, and updated the 'c/o' to reflect this latest offer. The buyer then says he is 'retracting' his offer.

I calmly explained that since he made the offer, and I turned it down, that there is nothing to actually retract; especially since I will not be taking 30 exa for the item.
He demanded me to take the 30 exa c/o off the site, and I refused.

One thing we do both agree on, however, is that there could be a third tag such as 'highest offer' or '~h/o' for times such as this.

Last edited by RabidMonk on Nov 23, 2013, 2:32:01 PM
Are some sections of the forums over writing others for showing up on the database? For example I have something listed in a selling forum where I have no b/o listed as I'm taking offers there. In my shop I have a b/o listed. Last night it was showing the b/o but as of this afternoon it is not. Was a change made?
"
lindz wrote:
Are some sections of the forums over writing others for showing up on the database? For example I have something listed in a selling forum where I have no b/o listed as I'm taking offers there. In my shop I have a b/o listed. Last night it was showing the b/o but as of this afternoon it is not. Was a change made?

It only shows the first occurrence of an item. Depending on your luck it could be either of them.
Thx for this wonderfull search!
"
xyz wrote:

It only shows the first occurrence of an item. Depending on your luck it could be either of them.

Good to know. Thank you xyz!
I have a Suggestion .

If you happen to read it, first off i love you :)

More important would it be possible to make a field AR/EV combined?
Alot of people use Iron reflexes and dont really care if they buy Ar, EV or hybrid, and if i look for a chest with lets say 2k AR/EV combined i have to do atleast 4 searches now.

If that would be possible for you that would be awesome.
IGN: Volki
"
xyz wrote:

Q: I want poe.xyz.is to show a different IGN.
A: This is impossible. It doesn't matter what IGN it shows, people will be able to contact you anyway. All messages will be redirected by the game to the character you're playing.

Pretty sure it's not how it works. Messaging my old IGN says that character is not logged in. Plus I'm never going to be shown as online again and that really hurts sales.
"
RivaGe wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

Q: I want poe.xyz.is to show a different IGN.
A: This is impossible. It doesn't matter what IGN it shows, people will be able to contact you anyway. All messages will be redirected by the game to the character you're playing.

Pretty sure it's not how it works. Messaging my old IGN says that character is not logged in. Plus I'm never going to be shown as online again and that really hurts sales.

I've added a note to the first post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info