PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hi, can you add Dragonbone Rapier to the list of One handed swords?
I can see it in Generic 1H list, but not in 1HS list.
"
toxicm wrote:
Hi, can you add Dragonbone Rapier to the list of One handed swords?
I can see it in Generic 1H list, but not in 1HS list.

It's "Thrusting One Hand Sword", according to http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/weapon.
You can't find it if you search for a sword through One hand swords, it will show in the search list only if you use Generic one-handed weapon option. I'm trying to sell one, but search can't find it.

This one:

It supposed to be showed in search list when you search for min 250 pDPS 1HS weapon, it's only appear if you search for Generic 1H weapon. Most of the people will never use that option.
"
toxicm wrote:
You can't find it if you search for a sword through One hand swords, it will show in the search list only if you use Generic one-handed weapon option. I'm trying to sell one, but search can't find it.

This one:

It supposed to be showed in search list when you search for min 250 pDPS 1HS weapon, it's only appear if you search for Generic 1H weapon. Most of the people will never use that option.

Okay, I'll merge both those types into "One Handed Sword".
"
xyz wrote:
"
Kayzar wrote:
I'm on a ladder...

No, you aren't.

Ah... I have to be over level 72... that's lame. I thought the ladder would include all players in the events. Sorry about that.
"
xyz wrote:

Q: I want poe.xyz.is to show a different IGN.
A: This is impossible. It doesn't matter what IGN it shows, people will be able to contact you anyway. All messages will be redirected by the game to the character you're playing.

Q: My IGN is not displaying.
A: Wait three days, if the problem persist report it here.

I understand that you can't change your in game name, but is there a way to show you as online even when on a different character? It is frustrating to show as offline when I am on because I am on a different character than the one POE tags as the main one. :\
Last edited by lindz on Nov 22, 2013, 2:16:07 AM
"
lindz wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

Q: I want poe.xyz.is to show a different IGN.
A: This is impossible. It doesn't matter what IGN it shows, people will be able to contact you anyway. All messages will be redirected by the game to the character you're playing.

Q: My IGN is not displaying.
A: Wait three days, if the problem persist report it here.

I understand that you can't change your in game name, but is there a way to show you as online even when on a different character? It is frustrating to show as offline when I am on because I am on a different character than the one POE tags as the main one. :\

You're only shown online when you're playing a character which is on the ladder.
"
xyz wrote:

You're only shown online when you're playing a character which is on the ladder.

Once you reach the ladder on a secondary character, you are shown as online even when you're on that character and not just the one that poe.xyz shows as your ign?
"
lindz wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

Once you reach the ladder on a secondary character, you are shown as online even when you're on that character and not just the one that poe.xyz shows as your ign?

Yes.
developer: You need to add ~IGN tag so we can set up correct IGN
Last edited by FireFlowerist on Nov 23, 2013, 9:55:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info