PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Do you have any plans to implement in other languages?
can we maybe get Acquisition back for console players?
"
Nightwoods wrote:
can we maybe get Acquisition back for console players?

At the moment there are no plans to support console realms in Acquisition.
Hey, right now got a problem listing "Primitive Alchemical Resonator" in the currency market.

As you can see, I'm not in the list (IGN: It_that_Nerf):

currency.poe.trade

But you can see here I got some listed:

Poe.trade
Poeapp.com
Official site

It's not a big deal, because I can use your shop to make them appear but I would like to know if it can be solved (I've sent a message to @poexyzis to update my profile but nothing changed)

Thanks in advance.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
"
Petusillos wrote:
Hey, right now got a problem listing "Primitive Alchemical Resonator" in the currency market.

currency.poe.trade

Poe.trade
Poeapp.com
Official site

It's not a big deal, because I can use your shop to make them appear but I would like to know if it can be solved (I've sent a message to @poexyzis to update my profile but nothing changed)

Thanks in advance.

For the listing to appear, the price must be listed on the specific item, not just on a tab.
"
xyz wrote:
"
Petusillos wrote:

currency.poe.trade

Poe.trade
Poeapp.com
Official site

Thanks in advance.

For the listing to appear, the price must be listed on the specific item, not just on a tab.

Good to know. Thanks for your quick reply.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
I'd prefer not to read 566 pages, so my apologizes, if this was already asked, but...

i miss a button, where i could swap "what i want" and "what i have" in currency market search. Maybe you could add that?
Any idea if i could be unbanned here? I put all my exalts for 50c, just because some folks from twitch did it aswell for joke (yes i understand how retarded it was), and now site doesnt track any of my items. So pretty clear that i was banned, and it was reasonable and deserved but i was curois if here any chance for unban.
Hello, feature request. Not sure if this is already possible and I just don't know. When searching for multiple stats could we have a check mark to un-check / re-check a specific stat when a search results in no items so its easier to determine which stats it was unable to match. Basically temporarily turning on/off stats to help fins what we are looking for. Rather than having to completely remove a stat to try another search. Or even better perhaps a way to inform you which stats were missing when running the search.
Listing an item with a buy price of 1 perfect-fossil incorrectly shows up as 1 perandus coin. I'm guessing you added the shortcut 'per' to mean perandus coin, but I don't think it's behaving as you intended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info