PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Bug report:

When I was searching for the jewel Apparitions Viridian Jewel one of the suggested items when I had typed in "app" in the name box there is a choice of "SHOULD NOT APPEAR" in the list. Every other setting is default.
https://prnt.sc/n0zqsd
Advertising RMT service on the main page of PoE trade?
Don't you think that it's kinda wrong?
Hope you'll get rid of it soon, wtf its so unapropriate
New Feature to add:

A new search function that checks for item roll values as % of their maximum values. For example, the belt below has 4 modifiers that have variable values (Strength [25-35], Increased Global Physical Damage [15-25 %], Maximum Life [30-40], and All Elemental Resistances [10-15 %]).

Using this belt, we can calculate its "Perfection percentage":
Spoiler

1. Variable 1 (Strength):

Var(0) = (Value - Minimum)/(Maximum - Minimum) = (30-25)/(35-25) = 0.5

2. Variable 2 (Increased Global Physical Damage):

Var(1) = (Value - Minimum)/(Maximum - Minimum) = (25-15)/(25-15) = 1

3. Variable 3 (Maximum Life):

Var(2) = (Value - Minimum)/(Maximum - Minimum) = (37-30)/(40-30) = 0.7

4. Variable 4 (All Elemental Resistances):

Var(3) = (Value - Minimum)/(Maximum - Minimum) = (13-10)/(15-10) = 0.6

Thus its "Perfection percentage" value would be:

"Perfection percentage" = sum(Var)/length(Var) * 100% = 70%

Then users can input a minimum/maximum "Perfection percentage" value when searching for items.

One thing to note is that this function already uses the tools available, we can arrive at the same result by creating an AND filter group, adding the mods, then adding a minimum/maximum value. The "Perfection percentage" will automatically do all that with possible other filters on.

For example, a Chaos Inoculation build that uses belt of the deceiver does not necessarily need maximum life, so the user sets a "Perfection percentage" minimum value of 90% and specify to not include maximum life mod in the calculation. The system would then calculate the "Perfection percentage" value of only three variables instead of four.
I guess, I found a bug. A text says in the search bar 'SHOULD NOT APPEAR'
Here is a screenshot
https://gyazo.com/a42fc857046467720001391badaa7ccf
Can we put "Add this mod to filter" buttons please?
OMG!
I don't know if it was suggested or not, but a "Close Shop" and "Open Shop" Buttons in the "Manage your shop" section would be really cool. I set my currency tab to public and put up ratios of stuff... people trade and everything. Once I just want to go play the game and put my currency tab to not be public anymore, people still see me there and still spam the living S*** out of me.

Or maybe there is a way to not show or something that I'm not aware of, please pm me on the website to let me know if there is a way and I'm not aware of it.
items do not show, and online status don't work in poe.trade with aquisition, it only works on official trade site.
the probleme is that official trade site is wayyy under used compared to poe.trade , so i don't sell anything ...
half of these new "TOTAL" mods you can look for dont even work and all they do is spam away what youre actually looking for, i now have to almost fully type out most of the affixes i wanna actually search for and its really annoying
Your website isn't updating properly. From your website:

1 ⨯ ← 8.2791 ⨯
chaos
86 ⇐ 712
jeweller 1 ⨯ → 0.1208 ⨯
api online · IGN: RealWolf_SSJ · Stock: 141 chaos

From GGG's which is working: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/exchange/Synthesis/LgdYhn
1 × jew is worth 0.1201 × chaos
1 × chaos is worth 8.3237 × jew
what you get
Chaos Orb chaos × 139

what you pay
1157 × jew Jeweller's Orb
Stock: 141 Chaos OrbReal_Wolf en_US
Is it still possible to get yellow nickname on site?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info