PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Acquisition doesn't even see items in any of the tabs (checked or not checed). I even tried coouple of times to refresh 'all' or only 'checked ones', but nothing. Like nothing exist there. It only see items which are currently on my char.

EDIT:

I just noticed one strange thing. Now Acquisition suddenly shows only first 2 tabs. But not all the items in these first too. It only shows items that I put about ~90 min ago. (other tabs are not 'crawled').

I guess it has to do with some time zones or something. It updates the items from the past not in the 'present'.

Something is wrong for sure.
Last edited by drunkydragon on Mar 8, 2019, 5:14:12 PM
When trying to sort Inpulsa's by the Enemy explosion effect

"Shocked Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of
their Maximum Life as Lightning Damage which cannot Shock"

the low value, the 5% ones are always listed first.

Is this a bug?

Edit: nevermind, Inpulsa with 6-10% is legacy version now.
Player numbers are plummeting.
Last edited by SpectralDrake on Mar 9, 2019, 11:25:18 AM
"
Lacceh wrote:
currency trading broken again?
can't list stuff like for example bo 1/2 chaos for other orbs

Same issue here....
"
tsukiyomiru wrote:
"
Lacceh wrote:
currency trading broken again?
can't list stuff like for example bo 1/2 chaos for other orbs

Same issue here....

This is an issue with the API; GGG are working on it.

It's not something which xyz will be able to fix.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I've found an issue when trying to search for fractured mods. It just doesn't apply the mod into the search and finds me let's say 100000 amulets, like all of them listed, but none have (at least on first idk 100 pages) don't have fractured mod on. So please fix this issue, it's really making it a struggle to enjoy the trade-temp-league if there can no trading be done as far as synthesiszed items go :)
Would be great to have an order by and I believe it would be easy to implement.

I would like to order by Spell Damage or any attribute from the selection it filters.

Guys it works fine you just have to find the POESESSID and use it

1. Make sure you're logged into this site with your web browser

2. I will use FireFox in example

3. Go to web developer > toggle tools

4. Click Storage

5. Look for POESESSID under value and copy it (will be long like 3cbd292df8ff12b10d5b5fb88cce73be)

6. Paste that value in Session ID > POESESSID when Acqusition launches.

Happy trades/Finding:)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 11, 2019, 10:30:24 PM
Is it still possible to get yellow nickname on site?
I was trying to farm Jun for my es Chest (quality and int craft hype). When i realized that its not possible to search for: "You will find Jun and complete her Mission" while that is available for the other 4 masters. Please add
Would it be possible to have searches open in a new tab? A marketplace site for another game I play has this feature, and it is great when you're making changes to a search or trying to narrow a search down, especially since this site seems to drop some of the mods when you go back to the search page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info