PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

It'd be nice to have a feature to ignore price fixers from showing up in my results.
'show search form' doesn't work
Can you please add buttons to the currency market like x5,x10,x20,x50,x100,x200,x500,xAll.
It's sometimes so boring to move the ranger when trying to buy something from many peaple..
Clicking this bottons will copy the message.

Also maybe add some prophecies to the currency market? Such as frogs, rats, twice enchanted..
Hi, I can't seem to find 'Shaped Lair Map' when I try to do bulk item exchanges. please help
Searching for "# to # Cold Damage to Spells while Dual Wielding" yields no results under 'Hypnotic Eye Jewel'. It is an available and frequent mod.
why when I search for pseudo # fractured modifiers and set it to 3 does it return items that have two mods with one of the mods applying 2 properties?

"
NaggerSlayer wrote:
Searching for "# to # Cold Damage to Spells while Dual Wielding" yields no results under 'Hypnotic Eye Jewel'. It is an available and frequent mod.

Works for me.

http://poe.trade/search/onateroomdiauh
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
daleyyc wrote:
why when I search for pseudo # fractured modifiers and set it to 3 does it return items that have two mods with one of the mods applying 2 properties?

It is a limitation of the API that GGG provides. Unfortunately, I cannot do anything to fix it.
Hello!

I have a suggestion for future transactions.

Make it so that keywords can be used in a more advanced fashion on top of all the modifier options.

The change would greatly benefit search options and I'm sure many people will be happy with the addition of "keywords".

Also please separate Abyss Jewels from Jewels - the search terms are currently confused with one another.

Message me if you want to know more about my suggestion.

Peace and Goodwill,

LordLegends
When are u going to fix your website for Synthesis event? 0.9 to 0.6 exalted price items are showing first then 60+ Chaos price items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info