PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

My name isn't yellow on poetrade. Logged to one of my 100s and listed item. Poetrade updated my character name but I'm still not yellow. Are the names still becoming yellow and I'm just being hasty? My profile has been public for very long time.
Last edited by KawaiiLoli on Aug 25, 2017, 3:31:05 AM
I thought it meant a warning, as most of the people I've seen with yellow in my searches are known as notorious flippers, lol.
IGN: HowDoIShotBows
"
KawaiiLoli wrote:
My name isn't yellow on poetrade. Logged to one of my 100s and listed item. Poetrade updated my character name but I'm still not yellow. Are the names still becoming yellow and I'm just being hasty? My profile has been public for very long time.

I've updated the first post, let me know if the provided solution does not work for you.
Hello, can you add the mod "Projectiles Pierce an additional Target" and "Projectiles Pierce 2 additional Targets" for quivers from the updated Essence of Misery? I'm having such a pain searching for those quivers ahah :D thank you!
"
xyz wrote:
"
KawaiiLoli wrote:

I've updated the first post, let me know if the provided solution does not work for you.

Logged out for 20m, I was removed from poetrade and when I came back it was still not yellow. Tried private browser and asking if friend sees it differently.
20m+ with pm to poexyz hasn't had effect.

It works now.
Last edited by KawaiiLoli on Aug 25, 2017, 8:13:02 AM
"
I thought it meant a warning, as most of the people I've seen with yellow in my searches are known as notorious flippers, lol.

Same) Most of them are flippers or fixprice pro's. My ignore list are full of them.
Last edited by boriskab on Aug 25, 2017, 8:09:27 AM
It must be a bug or something; I tired searching for a jewel with total 4 affixes of ones I listed and got 3 affix jewels as search results. Here are screenshots and link to search if it helps:
http://poe.trade/search/inomiwaraharer
Screenshots
This search is working correctly as you listed "#% increased Physical Damage with Maces" twice.
I'm sure this has been said somewhere in the 400 pages, but Port maps are not being indexed on the Currency list. It's still listed as Quay (also Shaped Port/Shaped Quay).
Can you please change that yellow color of my name to normal? For some reason i dont like it, also ppl asking me what it means, if its attention or something like that etc.

I think it's a good idea, something like "verified seller", cos u know u not deal with some level 2 character created only for pricefixing, but unfortunately its badly implemented, cos no one knows what it really means.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info