PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
CRE_AGA wrote:
Can you please change that yellow color of my name to normal? For some reason i dont like it, also ppl asking me what it means, if its attention or something like that etc.

I think it's a good idea, something like "verified seller", cos u know u not deal with some level 2 character created only for pricefixing, but unfortunately its badly implemented, cos no one knows what it really means.

@xyz

I can already see the negative implications of this.

Please if a name should be highlighted it should be those who have a low character level.
NOT those with level 100s.

Better yet provide information on what the coloured tags indicate on poe.trade so people don't get confused.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ) ✧*。:゚✧(◕‿◕✿)✧*。:゚✧
Last edited by serotonin89 on Aug 26, 2017, 1:51:51 AM
Hello. I'm sorry for my worst English.
poetrade in my country was blocked. It's happened because it use same ip adress with another website with films. Internet service providers can't fix it. VPN illegal too (I still use, it's help, but not so much, site can't load normal version with pics and just half working 90% time).
Can you please do something with this problem? Maybe mirror site with another ip? Like a 1poe.trade, poe1.trade etc. Thank you for your attention.
Last edited by UnrealFail on Aug 26, 2017, 4:46:22 AM
Hello,
right now poe.trade have some problems:

1. poe.trade show items - what sold already

2. if add any new items - live mode show this item, but not add in global poe.trade

3. if change price for any items, live mode show new price - but global poe.trade, still show old price.

4. if we use - "show online only sellers", poe.trade show not all sellers, who have online status.

bug, not only for my acc, for most ppl who use premium tabs (or maybe for all).
Thank you.
Hey ! If you could add "area is inhabited by solaris / lunaris fanatics" search option for maps, that would be great.
Pretty useful for spectre builds
Cheers
"
Tonique wrote:
Hello,
right now poe.trade have some problems:

1. poe.trade show items - what sold already

2. if add any new items - live mode show this item, but not add in global poe.trade

3. if change price for any items, live mode show new price - but global poe.trade, still show old price.

4. if we use - "show online only sellers", poe.trade show not all sellers, who have online status.

bug, not only for my acc, for most ppl who use premium tabs (or maybe for all).
Thank you.

A node in load balancing pool got stuck and stopped updating items, this is now resolved.
Need a way to search for attack damage like on this shield

Rarity: Rare
Demon Rock
Elegant Round Shield
--------
Chance to Block: 24%
Armour: 148
Evasion Rating: 148
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 85
Dex: 85
--------
Sockets: B
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
120% increased Block Recovery
--------
34% increased Attack Damage
29% increased Physical Damage
+63 to maximum Life
+40% to Fire Resistance
22% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments
+29% to Lightning Resistance
Searching for the new jewel mods "increased damage with bleeding" and "increased damage with poison" returns some weird results. I search for 4 mods and it returns a lot of jewels with only 3 mods, and most of them have mods unrelated to what I specified. See the screenshots below.
http://imgur.com/a/5obWH
Last edited by gamboy on Aug 27, 2017, 8:01:33 AM
I've noticed that sellers with level 100 chars have their name turned into yellow. This made me think one suggestion: Add the option to hide results in Standard if the seller has a char in league. I'm bored of league players that leave their items in Standard for trade and then they don't sell them when asked for it because they are in league.
"
gamboy wrote:
Searching for the new jewel mods "increased damage with bleeding" and "increased damage with poison" returns some weird results. I search for 4 mods and it returns a lot of jewels with only 3 mods, and most of them have mods unrelated to what I specified. See the screenshots below.
http://imgur.com/a/5obWH

Please check the first post.
There are currently three similar implicits in the list for boots: "+1 maximum Frenzy Charges", "+1 Maximum Frenzy Charges", and "+1 to maximum Frenzy Charges", and only one of them works, the other two don't do anything at all (they just list regular items).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info