PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Bug Report:

The following Mods are not working while searching:
* Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect Removes Freeze and Chill on use
* Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect Removes Bleeding on use
* Immunity to Ignite during Flask effect Removes Burning on use
* Immunity to Shock during Flask effect Removes Shock on use

Try to search for a flask that includes one of the above and the results may vary, some have the mod but most don't.
For some reason poe.trade sometimes just goes to some redirect URL's, as if I had clicked a link, wich at the end directs me to some random competition.
http://i.imgur.com/M7O5qCn.png
The search that redirected me was for a Tabula, in HSC.
I sold a sword more than a week ago and am still getting messages to buy it. I checked poe trade and it's still showing up. Any way to fix this? Thanks :)
yes, bump your shop thread or click verify under the item
Melee damage as an implicit is nolonger selectable
It seems the "% life regen per second" suffix mod that can be found on ar, ar/es, and ar/ev shields isn't on the list of selectable/searchable mods.
IGN: Vortexbern
Hi,

Trying to log in my Manage your shop. After I click login with the url pasted, nothing happens. Tryed in all browsers.

Is the login server down or something?

tks
I have tought of a possible solution to hide pricefixed items but for it to work it should remain secret.

how can i trasmit that solution to you because pming you will give me my activation url?
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Hello what does users with golden names mean? I did not see this till today.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Apparently it indicates account with lvl100 chars on them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info