PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I sold a item yesterday but still recieving whisps about it as it shows in poe.trade, i tried just reseting the shop, and in my forum shop didnt show that item, was a first snow cobalt jewel, tyvm
Since the API is so slow at the moment, could you add a hide API listings option to the currency market? That might help to clear the clutter of not yet delisted offers and allow for real prices to settle easier.
I am also having issues getting my trade thread to show up. Character level is 30, and after hitting 30 I sent another PM to the control trade bot.

I did see my trade show up in the websocket search but it's not in the main search.

In the manage your shop section in the currency market it says my level is 2.
Last edited by FlameSting on Aug 20, 2017, 2:15:30 PM
I can't get my items (or my IGN) to appear online even though poeapp.com is working fine. My PoE account and premium stash tab are both set to 'public'.
... I meant the ducks.
"
Insolentius wrote:
I can't get my items (or my IGN) to appear online even though poeapp.com is working fine. My PoE account and premium stash tab are both set to 'public'.

It will show up an hour or two later, yes, API is THAT SLOW atm.
"
Nanete wrote:
I sold a item yesterday but still recieving whisps about it as it shows in poe.trade, i tried just reseting the shop, and in my forum shop didnt show that item, was a first snow cobalt jewel, tyvm

If you are using forum shops, you have to bump your thread or use acquisition with auto-updating thread feature.

"
FlameSting wrote:
I am also having issues getting my trade thread to show up. Character level is 30, and after hitting 30 I sent another PM to the control trade bot.

I did see my trade show up in the websocket search but it's not in the main search.

In the manage your shop section in the currency market it says my level is 2.

Your items are showing up here: http://poe.trade/search/oyazasitokonhi
the remove bleeding and the immunity to bleeding mods doesn't work
cannot search for curse removal on flasks - ends up showing you all kinds of things but never that mod, ever.

bug. no idea who to report to, so hope it gets passed along
Theamazonbasin
~b/o 3 chaos
Last edited by Ukijanobis on Aug 23, 2017, 1:07:19 AM
Maximum life prefixes on shields always show up as ??, regardless of single affix or hybrid rules.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info