PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Lately live search notifications aren't working for me. I have several tabs open, none of them have notification since last week. Yet when I manually search (or view bookmarked page manually), I see new results which have been completely missed.

Anyone else having this issue?
Listed and sold a Hydra Fragment ~6 hours ago. I am still getting messaged about it. If I search item trades for it I don't see it, but if I search currency trades it's still listed. It even shows I'm still online right now.
Is there any chance you could make an option to search for item stats based on possible added master mods? It seems pretty easy to do for individual items (for most items parsing the mods is unambiguous, and in uncertain cases it could just assume that its possible to add required mods but show a warning). But I don't know if it can be integrated into the database without making queries much more expensive.
cant search shields by stat Life gained when you Block
there is no such mod in droplist
fix it plz
rus/en, GMT+4
Hi,

some days ago i was able to search for void sceptres with "total: increased fire damage with weapons".
Today i only have the possibility to search for "total: increased fire damage with attack skills" which makes a huge difference for my build (can't use the second mod).

It would be nice to fix or explain the issue :)
"
Bisrob wrote:
Hi,

some days ago i was able to search for void sceptres with "total: increased fire damage with weapons".
Today i only have the possibility to search for "total: increased fire damage with attack skills" which makes a huge difference for my build (can't use the second mod).

It would be nice to fix or explain the issue :)

The mod has been renamed from 'weapon damage' to 'damage with attack skills' in the game, it has nothing to do with poe.trade. All skills that use weapons are attacks, but not vice versa (i.e. Explosive Arrow), so this change is beneficial to everyone. If you're using righteous fire, it never worked with either, since it's a spell and does not use your weapon.
Due to a misconfiguration which is now resolved, items weren't updating for about 43 minutes (12:28 to 13:11 UTC).
Last edited by xyz on Aug 15, 2017, 9:19:15 AM
Please add an option for The Wise Oak's "During Flask effect..." it's incredibly hard to tell the price if you can't sort for the values
can we report fake prices like 10c : 1 ex please? There' s a bot that of course doesn't even answer
I don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but the Lab enchantments that used to say "Attacks with" or "Cast" now all say "Triggers". There is no way to search for this currently.
Last edited by endersblade on Aug 15, 2017, 8:19:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info