PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hey! could you make it possible to search after "area is inhabited by solar/lunar fanatics"? :) would help me a lot as summoner.
Hey, there is this strategy of placing fake listings to try to take over the market for an item. I had this idea. You could check the item disappearance to whispers for a user ratio to determine how many of their listings the user actually agrees to trade. This of course could be easily exploitable, therefore for starters it would probably have to be only internal data gathering with no effect on the listings itself, but perhaps combined with other tracking methods, it could cut down on pages upon pages of fake listings eventually.
I'm working on adding more capacity to accommodate increased load.
"
xyz wrote:
I'm working on adding more capacity to accommodate increased load.

will this fix the current lag issue on the page? Reddit mentioned it as well
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD please purge all results of people who are in a league and have standard things for sale from showing up on standard searches

SO SICK of sitting for a fucking hour sending whispers to like 30 different people and only getting a response from like 4 of them

ALL OF THEM SAY WE DO NOT DO STANDARD

DO NOT SHOW LEAGUE LOGGED PLAYERS STANDARD STUFF

literally cut like 9/10ths of the clutter out of standard searches

would stream line your site and facilitate faster trades

SO MUCH CANCER FAKE POSTS

http://poe.trade/search/ounimokamomoho

i sent a WHISPER to EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS LIST

NOT ONE ANSWERED OR RESPONDED

PLEASE REMOVE ALL RESULTS FOR ITEMS THAT A PLAYER IS NOT LOGGED IN THE CURRENT LEAGUE FOR
Hi!

Can you please add to the mod search list (16-20)% increased Burning Damage for jewels.

It's not showing it as a separate value, only as total increased Burning Damage which refers to fire damage only and it's skipping (16-20)% increased Burning Damage from results.

Kind regards,

Mike
"
Hi!

Can you please add to the mod search list (16-20)% increased Burning Damage for jewels.

It's not showing it as a separate value, only as total increased Burning Damage which refers to fire damage only and it's skipping (16-20)% increased Burning Damage from results.

Kind regards,

Mike

Jewel mod "increased damage with bleeding" is missing as well ;)
Hi there,

Could you add the updated mod "% of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when Hit" to the implicit and explicit mods list? For example, Praxis won't come up if I use the pre-nerf version of the mod.

Thanks!
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Please help

I've added a divine orb for sell through my premium tab. Now that I've sold it, it is still showing up on the currency trade and im constantly getting offers. When i log in to manage my shop online, it doesn't show up to be able to to remove it. Any ideas? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info