PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
CptCorndog wrote:
Please help

I've added a divine orb for sell through my premium tab. Now that I've sold it, it is still showing up on the currency trade and im constantly getting offers. When i log in to manage my shop online, it doesn't show up to be able to to remove it. Any ideas? Thanks

I Have this problem 2 with divine orbs, people spamm to my PM 12hours!
I have this problem too.
"
CptCorndog wrote:
Please help

I've added a divine orb for sell through my premium tab. Now that I've sold it, it is still showing up on the currency trade and im constantly getting offers. When i log in to manage my shop online, it doesn't show up to be able to to remove it. Any ideas? Thanks

Same thing. I'm constantly getting PMs about something I already sold (chaos orb)
For some reason I can't hear any sound from notifications on the website. Do I need to allow some 3rd party script permissions or something?

It had worked in the past (I don't know how long ago, maybe 3-6 months ago), but doesn't work anymore on the same machine and same browser (although newer version of it).
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
"
CptCorndog wrote:
Please help

This is happening to me too. I sold a single exalt and now I've been getting whispers for the last few hours almost every minute despite the item no longer existing in my premium tab.
"
CptCorndog wrote:
Please help

Same thing here to with Master Cartographer's Sextant. Sold all 3 of them a few hours ago. People are still messaging me.

I found a work around. You going to need to buy said item. For me it is the Master Cartographer's Sextant then I changed the price to 1000 chaos. It took about 10 minutes it to change. But now my Master Cartographer's Sextant is now priced at 1000 chaos. Hoping to change it to around 25 chaos so it does not look super troll.
The issue with listings not getting delisted should be fixed now, please let me know if you still experience problems.
Wow, you fixed my request at super speed, thanks!!
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Hi i have a few requests & suggestions to poe.trade

Would it be possible to be able to create an account and have an account based blacklist so people who are clearly always prixefixing could get removed from search results.

Secondly if personalization is made you could save searches / inform by mail and many other neat features. Accounts could even be tied to poe accounts for character lookups.

there are just a vast array of opportunities that could be done.
Hey, I have listed this jewel:

Rarity: Rare
Hypnotic Ruin
Cobalt Jewel
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
10% increased Spell Damage
12% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
6% increased maximum Life
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.
--------

But it doesn't seem to come up if you don't search specifically for seemingly all the stats, with specifically increased maximum Life, it wont come up in searches.

http://poe.trade/search/ukamonamayodas settings required to find the gems

http://poe.trade/search/onugamiaremohi wider search that should find the gems as well, but doesn't?

(I might have gotten a bit greedy on the pricing, but ignore that if you would.)

Is this intended? Am I missing something obvious here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info