PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

When using the "Manage your shop" on the currency page it works fine. I have listed just about every currency for sale which is fine.

The problem is, that the currency search doesn't return the amount of xx currency I currently have. So I get lots of whispers asking me for 100 xx while I only have like 10 xx left.

Is there a way to make the current available currency show also when you use the "Manage your shop" feature?
Missing "Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage during effect" Mod
Last edited by Triple7 on Aug 16, 2017, 9:27:08 AM
The query yields mismatching items.
Recover #% of your maximum Mana when you Block mod (essence of delirium craft)
is in the mod list but not supported properly yet.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Feature request:

Ignore/filter seller.

In the search results, add a ignore.

25×Chaos online IGN: <user> Whisper Ignore

Store the sellers as a cookie so that one can build a list of sellers one doesn't want to trade with.
Use the cookie contents to filter the results.

Why? I want to be able to filter out fake sellers and other manipulators "permanently".
Added your site to addblock whitelist and removed because of malwares alerts...
Feature request: Handle Discord links in trade threads so that we can receive trade messages while not in game.
Is there a way to ignore IGN in the returned results?

Maybe by providing a delimited list?
i cant sreach item with no buyout , fix it plsssss :(
Displaying the wrong name.

So I made my shop and got it all linked and such, but now poe.trader is displaying the name of a character that I hadn't logged onto in a year, and lost the name.

Is there anyway to manually change the name on poe.trade? The displayed name is literally another person now.

I really want to start selling this pile of crap, but people cant even contact me lol.
I post thread for selling, but it wont show at poe.trade. What is the reason? Wthat is wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info