PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
well I never asked for it so that's fair, anyway I'll try to get it up and running once they figure out the API

Just spend 30$ , no need to whine,GGG dont owe you anything
"
zeherathpl wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
well I never asked for it so that's fair, anyway I'll try to get it up and running once they figure out the API

That is what he said in the quote? oO Wtf lol
"
Lightwoods wrote:

How about he just takes the website down for a day... so you show up here whining this time around ;)
he will lose more than me ( not playing much atm )
IGN TylordRampage
"
zeherathpl wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

[Removed by Support]
Try understand what will be happen if poe.trade will go down [Removed by Support].
This will be greatest disaster in whole PoE history.
And guy who make poe.trade run should get real money from GGG, big monthly payment to be honest. But he don't have even beta key. This is mind boggling.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jun 9, 2017, 4:04:13 AM
I'm very surprised when xzy did not have early access to this game as other steamers did.
In fact, without poe.trade, this game trading system is a freaking joke.
"
Elua wrote:
"
zeherathpl wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

[Removed by Support]
Try understand what will be happen if poe.trade will go down [Removed by Support].
And guy who make poe.trade run should get real money from GGG, big monthly payment to be honest. But he don't have even beta key. This is mind boggling.

real money from GGG ? but you have no clue lol.
It's already a win-win situation. GGG doesnt have to maintain a website for trading, xyz does generate a lot of cash with it.

And I would be glad that poe.trade go down, that would mean that we have a real ingame solution.
Do not worry, xyz will not kill the goose that lays the golden egg.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jun 9, 2017, 4:48:23 AM
"
N4Z wrote:
I'm very surprised when xzy did not have early access to this game as other steamers did.
In fact, without poe.trade, this game trading system is a freaking joke.

Maybe if poe.trade gets shut down, the community might raise enough of a fuss to get GGG to implement an official trade system, preferably autonomous. Goodness knows this has been asked of for ages.

But that's just me.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Elua wrote:
"
zeherathpl wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

[Removed by Support]

I understand, someone else will take its place,to make money,he is making it for profit not charity, btw there are already other sites, just not so popular..
"
zeherathpl wrote:
I understand, someone else will take its place,to make money,he is making it for profit not charity, btw there are already other sites, just not so popular..

Dont stop there. SHould go on like this: "..., just not so popular because they are way shittier in everything: options, interface and speed."
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 9, 2017, 5:37:19 AM
Hey, any chance we can get poe.trade for Beta League?? Trying to conduct trades on trade channels or forum threads is a frickin' nightmare.

We love poe.trade!!! Please help out beta players.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info