PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hi, guys. Are You here?

Is it possible to add next mods?

- Socketed Gems are Supported by level # Generosity
- Socketed Gems have #% reduced Mana Reservation
- #% increased Area of Effect of Aura Skills
- #% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast

It will make possible process of filtering for Victario's Influence Lacquered Garb and other items.

Thanks!
Hey, I am unsure if this is a bug or something but it seems that I have items that wil not get removed from poe.trade. I had about 70 breach leaguestones in legacy that I initially put in a tab that was a full premium tab as all items at one price. I have since taken those out of that tab and put them into a non premium tab and it's been a day that that they are up there. The search doesn't show the location in my stash that they are but there are probably at least 30 or more that seem to just be stuck in the search engine. I am not using acquisition or anything. I do not have orders to sell chaos for breach leaguestones. I really don't know what to do since I get people constantly wanting to buy breaches. It isn't negatively effecting me i mean I still just sell some and I'll prob still have like a lot of them so it's like never ending. I don't know what to do on my end to resolve this.
I actually think I may have figured it out after reading back a page or so. I did open acquisition a couple days ago and it probably updated my thread which is not going away because I haven't been using acquisition.

I did just look and ya there in the forum post was like 25 breach leaguestones so consider this resolved unless I say anything :-)
Last edited by Murderdem on May 25, 2017, 9:53:33 PM
my splinter of chayula never changes the price, i need to show my stock to sell..
Not sure is this is also topic for questions related for currenct.poe.trade if its not just point me to correct one.
To the question.

Currently i'm using some spreadsheet where i can see prices of currency from currenct.poe.trade

But the problem is that i need to parse html to get conversion values.

Is there an option or plan to implement the following for example:
API call
url:
http://currency.poe.trade/search?league=Standard&online=x&want=6&have=4&format=JSON&top=10

response:
[
{
"give": 108,
"get": 1
},
{
"give": 108,
},
{
"give": 109,
},
{
"give": 109,
},
{
"give": 219,
"get": 2
},
{
"give": 110,
},
{
"give": 110,
},
{
"give": 111,
},
{
"give": 111,
},
{
"give": 112,
}
]

Anyone knows why perandus coins aren't in the currency trade page anymore ? They also disappeared from Poe.ninja.

Edit : Nevermind. When you search for perandus they aren't highlighted but with coin they're. Didn't see them in the beginning of the 2nd line.
Anyway if someone knows for Poe.ninja even if it's off-topic...
Last edited by Harest on Jun 3, 2017, 4:02:21 PM
Any news on poe.trade for beta?
"
nyderic wrote:

You should ask GGG. I know as much about beta trading as you do, even less since I don't have beta access.
Last edited by xyz on Jun 8, 2017, 1:30:04 PM
well I never asked for it so that's fair, anyway I'll try to get it up and running once they figure out the API
"
xyz wrote:
"
nyderic wrote:

You should ask GGG. I know as much about beta trading as you do, even less since I don't have beta access.

Wow that is absolutely disgusting!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info