PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Is it possible to request a feature, so that poe.trade understands when u search something in specific currency? Or add option to only shows items in specific currency?

Example: i search item x in chaos value y-z. But it shows 99 items in value of chisels not chaos. Which is 300% rippof anyway.

SO how about specific currency search?
Totally hypothetical question here: What if I find a guy selling maps for 1c, who subsequently delivers a real price list once contacted (where the maps cost far more than 1c, of course)? Is that against any kind of rules? Should it be reported to anyone?
It might have already been said, but when searching for:
'[total] #% increased maximum energy shield'
it doesn't take into account:
#% increase to global defences
Now it's not really a problem since the only rares with this affix AFAIK are clutching & greatwolf talismans, as an implicit, but I think it should show, like it does for some other things e.g. #% increase to fire damage showing when looking for #% increase to burning damage.
I can't access poe currency market? anyone have same problem? "Firefox can’t find the server at currency.poe.trade."
Poe.trade-guys?

I think i have found a bug in your currency-parser.

I want to buy Blessings of Uul-Netol. So i use your tag "blessing-uul-netol" or "blessing-of-uul-netol".

The offer is correct on poe.trade. I want to buy 1 blessing uul for 1c.

But here's the bug (i guess):

People are spamming me with poe.trade-requests on 1 blessed orb (tag: bless) for 1c.

So i think the parser reads "b/o 1 blessing-uul-netol"

but also it reads the line as a second offer

--> "b/o 1 bless"

I now understand why absolutely nobody is buying blessing uul for chaos.

Have fun and thanks a million for that essential too "poe.trade" :)
CPU: Intel i3 - 12100F
Board: 12th gen
RAM: 32GB
Graphics: Geforce RTX 3060
Some mods for unique flasks aren't searchable such as Increased duration for the SotD flask, Cold damage mod for taste of hate, and chaos mods for atziri's promise
Last edited by DamnYouFreak on May 17, 2017, 5:09:23 AM
"
I can't sell some currency because one guys always undercuts me every second.
If I set, for example, 600→ Ex he makes 601→ex
If I set 650, he makes 651
If I give up and set 600, he changes back to 600+1

Is there any way to suppress these actions ? That is really annoying

I propose to add limit for changing ratio with one currency (for example ratio chaos→alchemy you can change 6 times per hour etc) for preventing manipulations like did that guy

Good job thinking it through. This will only hurt you. You'll set a price, get undercut. Now you can't change your price because you're suppressed. Haha!
Hi, guys.
Is it possible to add next mods?

- Socketed Gems are Supported by level # Generosity
- Socketed Gems have #% reduced Mana Reservation
- #% increased Area of Effect of Aura Skills
- #% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast

It will make possible process of filtering for Victario's Influence Lacquered Garb and other items.

Thanks!
Last edited by alexeycount on May 22, 2017, 3:45:49 PM
Can we have a button to "copy item raw data to clipboard?".. what I want it to do is just like plain CTRL+C straight out of in-game item.

It would help a lot to paste into Path of Building item tab much easier.
Last edited by ventuz on May 22, 2017, 5:17:35 PM
Silly question, not sure if it's a problem on my end or something, but I seem unable to click on the name of the item and visit the Shop Thread, this was very useful for me as it allowed me check non-priced (or priced item) and if the OP was open to haggling or not.

Also, a large number of items seem to be lacking the "Verify" button as well ever since the start of the league. I think so far I have seen only 1 item which had that button.

I tried it IE, FireFox and Chrome. All of them the same result.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info