Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hello everyone,

So today, I tried to list a new item that to poe.trade from a premium tab. If I live search, I can see items shows up in a few seconds after. Now when I return to a normal search, item shows up as if I listed it a week ago. I tried reload with refresh cache, restart the browser, different browser, set tab private and then public and all of them shows the item as a week old.

Thanks for the help!
"
I found out that live search doesn't always work, for example:
http://poe.trade/search/komasiuonoteno/live

won't give results, but:
http://poe.trade/search/hokatehasamani/live

would.

I experience the same problem. only one websocket livesearch per browser works for me right now(wasn't always like that).

This means for example i can do a livesearch for strand maps and another one for identified strands in one brwswer and only the first one triggers although both should trigger when a identified strand map gets listed. meanwhile in the other browser the identified strand search will trigger.

tested it with chrome,firefox and ie

seems like other people experience the same problem: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/66w684/some_livesearches_arent_working/
Hey, I noticed when listing maps for the new currency tab option the "In stock" doesn't include quality maps.

I get a ton of maps and have 50+ of some for sale, but it's only listing my stock as 16 for the 16 non-quality ones. Shouldn't the sale tab ignore quality on listing maps? or do I need to set my price marker on a quality map for it to read quality? Please don't tell me I need to price every single different quality from 1-20 to get it to list properly.

*edit*

when I list price on quality maps it doesn't list on poe.trade at all mmm.

http://i.imgur.com/n5Pw8rv.png

52 strands, most quality randomly between 1-13%. only shows stock of 7, never going to get pms to buy them :(
Last edited by Mr_Aek on Apr 22, 2017, 9:06:38 PM
Hey, the page does not read unidentified reliquary objects
Thanks
1st Spanish Player lvl 100 - Ambush - Dualist
2nd Dualist lvl 100 in the POE League ST
"
BOSSsp wrote:
Hey, the page does not read unidentified reliquary objects
Thanks

Ty for solution the problem XD
1st Spanish Player lvl 100 - Ambush - Dualist
2nd Dualist lvl 100 in the POE League ST
Not sure if this is where i should post this or not so forgive me if it's not but i figured i need to speak out about this since it's an on-going issue for about a month now.

I can access poe.trade just fine but once i start to search something i get 502 bad gateway error every single time and i can't seem to fix it.

My main browser is Chrome which is where this is happening but i swapped over to Firefox and it works perfectly fine there, It also works perfectly fine in Chrome on my other family member's computer in the house. I have tried cleaning the browser and clearing everything, using Ccleaner and many other things but the issue still remains for me when i try searching stuff on the site through Chrome on my computer, it's becoming very annoying because i hate switching over to FireFox to use the site while playing.

Any ideas to help fix this issue?
Last edited by heinrich6745 on Apr 25, 2017, 12:22:39 PM
I try to set a price for an item(Shaped strand) as a note with the text "~price 1 bazaar-map". currency.poe.trade shows it as I am selling it for baubles instead of bazaar maps. Is it a bug?
It is currently not possible to search for essence of horror mod on boots. The option is built into xyz but is not working. On poe.trade the mod is listed as "reduced elemental damage taken while not moving" but the real mod is worded as "when stationary". I do not know if that is the reason but I have tried listing boots with that mod and have confirmed they cannot be searched/found.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Is there anyway to block certain player to show up on search list?
I saw a lot of listing by this player who aren't even selling. You know, it's tiring to keep whispering them 1by1, so i expect this block feature might save amount of time.
Hi,

my items are always listed twice.
Today i evan saw some items listed 3 times.

I'm pretty sure, i dont have added my items multiple times to my shop, so i don't know why they are listed multiple.

A hint or advice what i have to change?

Greetings,
Nemesis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info