PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
JugJugJug wrote:
Hey, any chance we can get poe.trade for Beta League?? Trying to conduct trades on trade channels or forum threads is a frickin' nightmare.

We love poe.trade!!! Please help out beta players.

as mentioned two pages ago, ggg has to do it, not me
Do you think you're going to have poe.trade available for the 1 week Legacy league race? Thanks for your work!
Yes, it should work fine. It's just a normal league, right?

There's now beta API available, so I'm trying to get it working ASAP. Also, Chris hooked me up with some beta keys, so you guys can stop messaging me them (really appreciate it though).
"
xyz wrote:

There's now beta API available, so I'm trying to get it working ASAP. Also, Chris hooked me up with some beta keys, so you guys can stop messaging me them (really appreciate it though).

Great news on the beta API! Also, yea. The 1-week and 2-week races should be just normal leagues. I remember you were able to add them to poe.trade in the past without any problems. At least you didn't say anything about problems :D

The 1-week Legacy race starts in ~13 hours. Here is a link to the race: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1905208

Would be really great to be able to use poe.trade for that race.

And as always, thanks for your work ;)
Hmmm, does it work with Beta and Premium Stash Tabs? I only made them publicly availabe, set a price yet they don't show up.
"
xyz wrote:

So the reddit thread did its job. Glad you got beta keys. Thanks for setting it up! :)
"
xyz wrote:

do u know if the 1 week trading will be up on the same day ?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Fyndel wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

do u know if the 1 week trading will be up on the same day ?

I can only speak for past longer races. Back then it was up after a few hours. In case of these it was not a question of any API being available and more about when xyz was online/had time to add the race to poe.trade I think.

So as xyz is aware of the race and said he would add it, I assume it will be up as soon as he gets to it.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 10, 2017, 2:09:14 PM
In the beta the item mod "Increased Elemental Damage on Weapons" has been changed to "Increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills" and needs adding to the search please!

Not sure if new mod is even showing up in listings as I scrolled through a few pages of rings/belts looking for the mod on any listed items.
I live in the GMT timezone
Please add the mods of new jewels like "Omen on the Wind", thank you !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info